**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

BrutalDLX just announced his retirement from hardcore mcoc.

Konstant45Konstant45 Posts: 571 ★★★★
https://youtu.be/IAEOV5wUTtM

So he's not leaving this game, just not gonna play competitive and all-serious and approach the free to play method. He also addressed the parry and dex issue and seemed pretty annoyed.
Thoughts?

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    Nalak8 said:

I totally agree with him. The new champ acquisition cost is getting out of hand. It’s not sustainable in the long term.

What's "in the long run" mean to you? 7 years of the same way if getting a champ you want right away isn't long enough?
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Idc
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★

Is this supposed to be a big deal or something?

apart from the fact that he's a player kabam has honored, you commenting this instead of the usual bye or just ignoring the thread means yes. it kind of is in the summoner side. if you don't care, fine. but coming here and telling everyone you don't care is a bit...
    He's not quitting. All of 4Loki stepped away from high end AQ for awhile, where's the post on that? Seatin hasn't done high tier AQ or AW in ages, where's the post on that?

What does it matter that someone is stepping away from the top but not quitting?
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Would be glad to hear his story on conquering RoL.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,672 ★★★★★

BrutalDLX isn’t the 2nd biggest account and the biggest “real” account if you know what I am saying. He is the original legend, has been with this game from the start, and is a person that almost every player respects. So yes. This IS a big deal
    No. He's not. He's another player. Like the rest of us. Whether you spend money or not. How many players are there? Plenty. There will be more. ESPECIALLY with the MCU picking back up in theaters etc.
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    ItsDamien said:

BrutalDLX isn’t the 2nd biggest account and the biggest “real” account if you know what I am saying. He is the original legend, has been with this game from the start, and is a person that almost every player respects. So yes. This IS a big deal
    Guess I'm one of those few that doesn't respect them. I don't know the guy personally, hasn't done anything that earned my respect. He's just another person who happens to play one of the many games that I play, amongst the millions of other players on all different platforms. Their decision to step back means almost nothing to me and what I'm doing.
    Agree, what have we got to do if someone is not playing game or something.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    He quit or retired or whatever the proper label is once before as well, I believe.

The game rebounds and he’ll be back

Sounds like he’s just laying low for a while