**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Having real bad control issues last 48 hours?

Jcobra25Jcobra25 Posts: 212 ★★
edited August 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Is anyone else having major control issues? I got wrecked in AQ and can’t complete a fight without them hitting thru blocks or broken parries.
I counted 7 different times my block was broken in the last 2 days of AQ. Just wondering if anybody else has been seeing this kind of uptick on these issues lately.

Things had gotten a little better after the patch but it feels like something just broke again.
Please let me know if it's only me.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I haven’t had a bunch of control issues but I have had a lot of crashing.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    I just did one fight in EQ where i felt like i had no control. Just one fight though, then it went back to "normal"
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    It's been my experience as well, no blocking at times, my champ does whatever he/she wants whenever they want, and no heavies etc..
  • Jcobra25Jcobra25 Posts: 212 ★★
    Like right now in arenas, i was using Mysterio. I blocked dooms sp2. Btw he wasnt under aura of hazareth in case you're wondering.
    Anyway, i blocked all the beams but the last part that comes from below and explodes upwards completely broke my block.
  • Hey @Jcobra25, I'm sorry to hear you've been experiencing these issues. If you haven't already, please provide the requested information in the dedicated thread for either iOS or Android, depending on what device you have. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.