**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I just learned the real meaning of Summer of Pain

SquammoSquammo Posts: 397 ★★★
Countless tries to get Emma down to a reasonable percentage to get her down in a possible next attempt.
Grandmaster is at 1%, stupid phase, so I had revived a couple of times already, when I get distracted for a minute and without realizing restart the quest. The pain of seeing myself at the starting point was immeasurable. Not looking forward at all to doing it all over again after having gotten that far.

Comments

• Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Maybe contact support. They probably can’t do anything for you but it might be worth a shot.
  • SquammoSquammo Posts: 397 ★★★
    Will3808 said:

Maybe contact support. They probably can’t do anything for you but it might be worth a shot.

Thanks for the tip. Definitely doing that. Always worth a try.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    I did this with magneto vs darkhawk in sop. Got him down to 50 % and restarted. Nowhere near the same amount of pain but I understand the panic and dissapoitnement
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    oooooooooooooff rip that's painful ngl.
  • Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 553 ★★★
    I feel you OP

did the same thing on the Mysterio path. had GM down to 5% when my finger decided to do an 'auto-restart' without consulting my brain. Very expensive mistake

• Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    Squammo said:

Countless tries to get Emma down to a reasonable percentage to get her down in a possible next attempt.
    Grandmaster is at 1%, stupid phase, so I had revived a couple of times already, when I get distracted for a minute and without realizing restart the quest. The pain of seeing myself at the starting point was immeasurable. Not looking forward at all to doing it all over again after having gotten that far.

at last phase of GM go with full health, with that u will for sure survive for 18 seconds till your sp3.

• Dawnbringer_1Dawnbringer_1 Posts: 262 ★★
    I restarted in the middle of a act legend run once after killing final boss, i know the feeling all too well
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Yeah I also did that after beating an act 7 boss. Was waiting for energy to get to the final tile and for some reason just quit out the quest.

Fortunately act 7 is much less painful than SOPF
  • laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Qacob said:

Yeah I also did that after beating an act 7 boss. Was waiting for energy to get to the final tile and for some reason just quit out the quest.

Fortunately act 7 is much less painful than SOPF

Thankfully I haven't done that. But a few times in the exact same situation I thought to myself, ok after you get some energy you have to come back and move to the end. Quest ain't over.
  • aNOOBis235aNOOBis235 Posts: 147
    Any news on the situation?Sorry for reviving a dead post.
  • SquammoSquammo Posts: 397 ★★★

Any news on the situation?Sorry for reviving a dead post.

Support got back to me yesterday saying that it would be unfair towards others to do anything about it since I had done other quests in the meantime.