**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can I check my activity for my Kabam account?

Hi all,

To make a long story short. The game glitched and deleted some of my favorite champions, and to get them back, I need to provide an exact day when I last had them. Is their any way (being that the device I last played on is inactive) that I can check when my account was actually being used last?

any other suggestions as to how I can figure out a date is GREATLY APPRECIATED

Comments

• Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Glitched, eh?

You need to know that 75% of the forum community (me included) read this as:

"I shared my account info with someone and that person logged in and sold my champs"

Good luck on your quest.
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    They can go back on a time stamp from the supposed deletions. They can do that, Don't let them lie to u
  • Well Vdh if someone sold them i would say "well i'm sol" But I believe that what happened was, and i have seen others encounter this problem, I left them in a timed event for so long that when an update released and took them out of the files, it took my champs out of the files to. The only reason I am not even considering my champs were sold is because, I have never used my login on any site or shared it with anyone, and b, only five were sold, meanwhile my other 30 champs, half of which were stronger then these, were left on my account
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 ★★★
    Kocheese wrote: »
    They can go back on a time stamp from the supposed deletions. They can do that, Don't let them lie to u

Sure they can, there's no lie. They're just not f'n mind readers who know wtf some rando is crying about.
  • Sure they can, there's no lie. They're just not f'n mind readers who know wtf some rando is crying about.[/quote]

They should know because they have been trying to help me fix this problem for a couple days now, They said to get them back, I would need an exact date when I last saw them. So I am merely asking, how do I find my last accessed date considering it is probably in like 2015
  • TheremonTheremon Posts: 62
    You could try checking your receipts, if you bought any deals through the Apple or Google store around the time you last played. I was trying to find when I started playing, and I have the Apple receipt from buying the 3* Deadpool in mid-January 2015.
  • Great Idea but I have not bought anything related to this game. I might see if they can just time stamp me back to a time when I had them, especially if they can see that these characters were never sold meaning, that my account wasn't hacked, nor am I just someone trying to take back something i regret, rather it was a game glitch that I wish to have fixed