**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My Hypersimplified tier list

GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
edited August 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Mostly disagree farming, but aside from a couple champs who shall remain nameless, this is my honest opinion.

Let me know what you think ig.

Edit: should add that the tiers are not in any particular order, everything was just dragged into the tiers with no regard to order
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★

i know this is a troll but it hurts my head

It’s not though, this is my honest opinion
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Namor is the very definition of niche use, I don't like the champ but he's not quite useless
  • Hoodie25Hoodie25 Posts: 312 ★★★
    edited August 2021

You honestly think that og Black Widow and Loki are better than Venom, Hulkbuster, Sentinel, and Namor, among others?

Interesting
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    edited August 2021
    Hoodie25 said:

In that case, how the heck is black widow og in niche use while venom sits in useless
    Og widow is pretty fire ngl, her damage is lackluster but permanent defensive AAR is a great thing to have
    Hoodie25 said:

In that case, how the heck is og black widow in niche use while venom sits in useless? And also if you’re going to put venompool in niche then you pretty much have to put venom in too, since they’re pretty similar
    Because venompool does actual damage, whereas Venom literally only has use against path 8 warlock, which several other characters can do
  • Hoodie25Hoodie25 Posts: 312 ★★★

Hoodie25 said:

In that case, how the heck is og black widow in niche use while venom sits in useless? And also if you’re going to put venompool in niche then you pretty much have to put venom in too, since they’re pretty similar
    Because venompool does actual damage, whereas Venom literally only has use against path 8 warlock, which several other characters can do
    Variant content would like a word with you
    Hoodie25 said:

Hoodie25 said:

Variant content would like a word with you
    I did every single variant without venom and have never once seen a fight where I was like “I really would love venom for this”, also variants are outdated content and becoming more so by the day, R5 gems and 5* awakening gems really aren’t it
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    I wanna hate on the list but he’s right
  • raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 488 ★★★
    The beast and electro in the "beast and electro" tier couldn't be any better
  • Kpratish1997Kpratish1997 Posts: 118
    You think domino, sunspot and batman are useless.
    People die for them.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    ouch

You think domino, sunspot and batman are useless.
    People die for them.

I’m pretty sure a good portion of the community know that at least one of the 3 are useless, I’m just the guy who says all 3 are.
  • Kpratish1997Kpratish1997 Posts: 118
    In that case i agree with Nojokejaym.
    Please quit the game. 🤣🤣
  • CangaceiroCangaceiro Posts: 429
    This tier is ranked useless.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★

Please quit the game

That gulk pfp tells me a lot about why you’re reacting the way you are
    I’ll admit when I saw that I was disgusted

Please quit the game

So if that wasn’t it then what did it for you? Please don’t say sunspot and surfer, those two are only even considered by anyone due to having prestige and probably seatin as well
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★

Please quit the game

So if that wasn’t it then what did it for you? Please don’t say sunspot and surfer, those two are only even considered by anyone due to having prestige and probably seatin as well
    The list is just ridiculous all together lol

Please quit the game

Lol so you don’t actually want to discuss anything you just don’t like it, which as I can tell you are very vocal about
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★

Please quit the game

Your tier list is fairly accurate. If you have every champ in the game ranked up (or at least the ones in useful), sure, Venom, Hulkbuster, Sunspot, they aren't going to do much for you.

But due to everyone having different rosters at different progression levels, this list is just inaccurate. Which is fine due to it being an opinion, subjective.

Every time I see a spider champion, I am grateful to have venom at Rank 5. He shreds them and it is a fight I don't have to think about. At all. I can bring in my Professor x, sure, but maybe the quest has some requirements, maybe a tricky node or two. It just isn't true, that the champions in useless are useless.

Domino took care of merc objectives for me in summer of pain. Was she the best option? Maybe not, but she was one I had ranked and did a damn good job, solos and everything like that. I have found myself in many a situation where I have wanted Namor (GMG terrax) or Sentinel (tech variant), but never Massacre, never red hulk, and domino who is 'useless' pairs very nicely with both.

I understand it is a subjective opinion, and though my gut tells me it isn't, I will respect that it is an honest one. This is mainly in response to your last comment asking what made someone disagree with this list. These are my tho(ugh)ts.
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★

Please quit the game

Lol so you don’t actually want to discuss anything you just don’t like it, which as I can tell you are very vocal about
    I wouldn’t want to discuss anything with you either. You seem to have a pretty bad attitude. And I agree that this list is pretty ridiculous