**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

SOP 100

GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★

I’m not here to make a guide but take it with grant of sailt.

Now to who I’m use.

For Emma I’m use guardian and told you all was a hug mistake for the grandmaster was hell with him

One sym I’m use overseas and wasn’t to bad sole sym

Venom I’m use ægon

Mr sinster doom

And Mysterio I’m use apocalypse

And Darkhok I’m use Corvus and wasn’t to bad in the end a few run invert controls. I’m hates that’s so the last 30 one grandmaster was a hit or miss to them there read don’t let the bugs ruin you you can do it

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    congrats man. i agree with you, the last 30% of the gm is a pain. i spent about 6 revives because i got to 4 missions done, and then lost it on the reverse controls
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I don't really understand how people use Corvus against Darkhawk. I've tried a few times but I can't get a good run with him.
  • Options
    ItsDamien said:

I don't really understand how people use Corvus against Darkhawk. I've tried a few times but I can't get a good run with him.

Isn’t to bad I’m use one revis one him since got him down to 5 procen and it is really a rng fight how he trow sp
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    I feel like I’m one of the few people who has the roster to do SOP but doesn’t wanna do it.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

ItsDamien said:

Isn’t to bad I’m use one revis one him since got him down to 5 procen and it is really a rng fight how he trow sp
    Did you use boosts? What kind of combo, medium light, medium light medium?
  • Options
    ItsDamien said:

Gamer said:

ItsDamien said:

Did you use boosts? What kind of combo, medium light, medium light medium?
    I’m knocking him down start fight to get damage and then mlll blok and safe to a sp2 if u can els just use a sp3 and one the gliav returns use sp2 and didn’t remember if use bots
  • Options

I feel like I’m one of the few people who has the roster to do SOP but doesn’t wanna do it.

Nice I’m supposed
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★

You can skip exploration (rewards aren’t that worth it) and go for the objectives on the easiest lanes.
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    GagoH said:

You can skip exploration (rewards aren’t that worth it) and go for the objectives on the easiest lanes.
    Nah I don’t wanna do any of it not even a single fight.