**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Don't make gamora buff live

LuciferiamdevilLuciferiamdevil Posts: 74
edited August 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
We've seen some horrible buffs which didn't make change in the one thing that is the usability of the champion and gamora's champion spotlight is another addition to that guys, even after reducing the number of champions buffed per month from 3 to 2 still we're seeing these kind of buffs which lets down the community, so a simple thing which can be done is either make a change in her abilities which allows her to passively stun opponent in mid combo as @TheKiryu said in his video ( @Kabam Miike you should really checkout his YT channel) or don't make this buff live and buff her in the next month.

Comments

• Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    I haven't been too fond of what I've read about the changes they've made to her kit, but let's wait until they've gone live until we well and truly bash them. Unless they break something in her kit like with Hood, I don't see a reason to revert the buff.

Also, I'm sure Kabam are quite aware of the various big MCOC youtubers.
  • Options
    Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    If they release the buff and find her to still underperform in their data, they'll probably buff her again. Would certainly take a while to collect that data, but it might happen. And if they're happy with where she ends up, they don't need to do anything.

There is no benefit whatsoever to not releasing the buff next month.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    Plus as we've seen in the past if for some reason the buff goes horribly wrong and she's broken and there's a huge Community backlash across-the-board to her performance post buff all they do is just revert her back and we wasted a buff. But again in order to get what you want everything has to go horribly wrong next month. Are you sure the community could really handle another month like that with what's been going on so far?