Options

Legend Run times August 2021

Hey peeps...
So understand Legend run still as usual with EQ Heroic & Master. However, are times still being posted somewhere or at least the people are announced that got it ? Haven’t seen anything so far so wanted to check as I wanted to go this month
Tks

Comments

• Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 580 ★★★
    edited August 2021
    Just search Legends run 2021 on forums and You Will find results

I did a crappy 3:36 time yesterday

I hope i can get #100 place lol
  • Options
    NikzNikz Posts: 10

Damn... haven’t heard much but guess also less peeps are actually going through. Who do you used btw ? I have R3 CG but no Ghost... so kinda not sure if I can go all along with him... have removed all defensive masteries and placed them in offense XD
  • Options
    Nikz said:

Damn... haven’t heard much but guess also less peeps are actually going through. Who do you used btw ? I have R3 CG but no Ghost... so kinda not sure if I can go all along with him... have removed all defensive masteries and placed them in offense XD
    I Saw some 3:25 times so, it's a little hope

Used Ghost and Corvus
  • Options
    Just finished my run 3:14 🔥 with about 4 game crashes... somebody hit me up pls once times have been announced
  • Options
    Ceessie80Ceessie80 Posts: 1
    Got around 03:20 for my first run. Now to wait for the results.
  • Options
    XanderayneXanderayne Posts: 29
    I jumped in with a time of about 3:05 - hoping its good. My first time running and I would not look forward to doing so again!
  • Options

I jumped in with a time of about 3:05 - hoping its good. My first time running and I would not look forward to doing so again!

Haha same... I was excited the first 10 min and from then on it all was so painful 😅
    Do you guys know when they usually announce it ? Btw 3:05 is amazing! Congrats
  • Options
    Yasmin_SerenaYasmin_Serena Posts: 12
    Nikz said:

Haha same... I was excited the first 10 min and from then on it all was so painful 😅
    Do you guys know when they usually announce it ? Btw 3:05 is amazing! Congrats
    Friday after the new event drops
  • Options

Is it even worth trying if you are on android?

A good Android device can handle a Legends run
  • Options
    KANEKI_2099KANEKI_2099 Posts: 2
    My time was 3:04. Is it good enough ?
  • Options
    Anyone knows when is the last day to do this month legend run?
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    guigalak said:

Anyone knows when is the last day to do this month legend run?

Ended 2 days ago.

It's only 2 weeks the runs
  • Options
    IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Is it worth attempting a legends run if you don't have a R3 Corvus and/or a R3 Ghost?
    Best options I'd have are: R3 BWCV and 5* Ghost, CGR and Hercules
  • Options
    IcsGrec said:

Is it worth attempting a legends run if you don't have a R3 Corvus and/or a R3 Ghost?

From what I heard its not really worth trying. I did a run this month but only Corvus r3 and reached about 3:14. Other got much faster it seems & believe its due to the fact that they had Ghost. Mainly cause of the guaranteed crits which in a champ like BWCV CGR are not 100% secure so more time goes to waste.
  • Options
    IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Nikz said:

IcsGrec said:

From what I heard its not really worth trying. I did a run this month but only Corvus r3 and reached about 3:14. Other got much faster it seems & believe its due to the fact that they had Ghost. Mainly cause of the guaranteed crits which in a champ like BWCV CGR are not 100% secure so more time goes to waste.
    The device also affects the final time. Out of curiosity, what device do you use to play ?
  • Options
    IcsGrec said:

Nikz said:

IcsGrec said:

The device also affects the final time. Out of curiosity, what device do you use to play ?
    I went in with ios device 12pro & top internet... might be my lack of skill but generally speaking, ghost makes a huge difference
  • Options
    RECONRECON Posts: 35
    Wow over 3 hours? What’s the average time these days to get Legends title? When I made my run was 1 hour 47 minutes with r5 Corvus.
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,165 ★★★★★

Nikz said:

I Saw some 3:25 times so, it's a little hope

Used Ghost and Corvus
    There were some people earlier doing sub 3 times and between 3 and 3:15
  • Options
    The_and1992The_and1992 Posts: 3
    edited August 2021

Selam efsane koşusu için yeterli süremi acaba
  • Options
    Do you have enough time for the legend run?
  • Options
    RECON said:

Wow over 3 hours? What’s the average time these days to get Legends title? When I made my run was 1 hour 47 minutes with r5 Corvus.

You take that time only doing epic
  • Options

Selam efsane koşusu için yeterli süremi acaba

That's a good time, but You did it 6 days ago?
  • Options
    august 11 is my legendary running time
  • Options
    edited August 2021

RECON said:

That isn’t possible but nice try!
    Typo time was 2 hours 47 minutes.
  • Options

RECON said:

You take that time only doing epic
    Typo time was 2 hours 47 minutes.

• Options
    ZK06ZK06 Posts: 18

Did you get the title of Legend Run or not with this time?