**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

6.2.2 Mister Sinister Boss - Someone talk me through it, step by step

Intensity108Intensity108 Posts: 326 ★★
edited August 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Mister Sinister is getting on my nerves, can someone give me the rundown of what you did to take him down in a solo or very small amount of revives!
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    Quake with no fury buff.

Alternatively, Quake with Heimdall + Angela/Hela for fury buff.
  • Nalak8Nalak8 Posts: 387 ★★★
    I used CMM with a few revives and nuked him down a few weeks ago. I didn’t know what I was doing or what was going on but it worked.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,721 ★★★★
    edited August 2021
    I solo him with CAIW & Heimdall synergy.

Get the fury buff and parry to build armour breaks. Down in 17 hits 🤣

https://youtu.be/GYpFG9vspRY
  • Ghost_DriverGhost_Driver Posts: 82
    Can we see your roster? It would really help with strategy. But basically you need a poison immune character that has access to fury buffs
  • NimsKetchumNimsKetchum Posts: 59
    You can literally google it........................................................................................................................
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,660 ★★★★
    Unit Man killed him eventually. I didn’t have the right counters, so this was one of the top 3 worst chapters for me on my way to TB. I’ve heard that Warlock is a good counter for him, but didn’t have him at the time.
  • LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 ★★★
    edited August 2021
    One revive two actually but that’s cause I biffed it and got my butt kicked before doing any damage

I used a ramped G2099 and got him down to 20% first try no boosts (which was a stupid mistake FYI)

Also no fury so this fight took like 400-700 hits with a R5 5* it was easy just a long fight
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,373 ★★★★★
    Solo
    Guillotine 2099 with the Heimdall fury synergy
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Ghost (No Heimdall or Personal Synergies) and just used SP3s

Obviously Phase the Poison off
  • raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 509 ★★★
    I used guillotine 2099 and warlock with that fury synergy. Not my best experience but got the job done cuz my roster was short
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,737 ★★★★★
    My team was

Heimdall
    Angela
    CMM
    Nick Fury
    Venom

Use CMM, dash nack to get Heimdall's fury. Then enter binary ignition at 25 charges and nuke that Sinister down with SP2's
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★

Mister Sinister is getting on my nerves, can someone give me the rundown of what you did to take him down in a solo or very small amount of revives!

I used g2099 without fury buff, 1 attempt solo.
    You need to get in rhythm ans it's all set. Try to bait sp 1 only.