**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Creeps & Crawlies….

StainAStainA Posts: 198 ★★★
Has anyone actually managed to get anything decent from these crystals? In previous months, I’ve managed plenty of 5* and the occasional 6*, but these ones seem to give nothing but 3* and 4*….

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Got five star doc Ock and five star vulture

still can’t get that five/six star Mysterio but my luck hasn’t been bad
  • Intensity108Intensity108 Posts: 326 ★★
    I have opened 4 of these crystals and what i got was this..

1. 3-Star Stark Spidey
    2. 6-Star Iron Patriot
    3. 6-Star Doctor Octopus
    4. 6-Star Agent Venom

if you don't believe me, the first 3 crystals are on my latest video on youtube which i'll link below, unfortunately i didn't record the agent venom, but anyway!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Rnb3D2teqA
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Two 4* and two 3* so far.
  • Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    Pulled a 6* electro
  • 0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
    I think it's really just luck. I have pulled 6* Vulture, 5* Electro and 5* Sym Sup from the crystals. The thing is, I NEVER get 5 or 6 star from these "special event crystal". I guess my luck has come this time.
  • JCC5280JCC5280 Posts: 15
    Had really rough luck with these crystals, but have had good luck on others so i suppose it all balances out eventually.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    Pulled only 3 and 4 star's just like last month....
  • GabebravoGabebravo Posts: 29
    Been hunting 5* starky since he came out. At least I got some shards 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    3* Electro
    5* Mysterio
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    I quit caring about these. Not going to grind content to slowly creep closer to opening an almost certain 3*. If they were 3x easier to get I still don't know that I'd care.
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 ★★★★

• CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    ive gotten a few 5* and 4&3* im sure next months free cav rotation ima pull 6*. ive been saying for a while now these cavs pay out 6* on a rotation for different players.
  • Wasy1Wasy1 Posts: 98
    3* ihulk
    3* red goblin
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    I've opened 4 so far. 3 were 5*s, and the other one was a 3*. My luck this month has been better than the previous ones.
  • TheCaptain412TheCaptain412 Posts: 337 ★★★
    On my main account, I’ve opened two and gotten a couple of forgettable 3* dupes.

On my mini, I’ve opened two and gotten 5* Miles and 5* Doc Ock.

RNG is a helluva thing.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,147 ★★★★★
    marino123 said:

StainA said:

Has anyone actually managed to get anything decent from these crystals? In previous months, I’ve managed plenty of 5* and the occasional 6*, but these ones seem to give nothing but 3* and 4*….

Why else do you think kabam only gave out 5 of those this month. Last month people got 11 before that it was 10. People were posting too much stuff getting from free from those crystals so in a way kabam nerfed the chances of people pulling even 5* by reducing the crystal we get

There is no such thing as nerfing chances. Buddy get your facts straight.

(I typee a whole message about how crystals work, but I deleted it, because it isn't worth it to try and have a discussion with you. You don't want to listen.)

All the best!
    He's not saying they nerfed the chances. He's saying people aren't pulling as many 5 and 6 stars because kabam gave out less crystals. Less crystals=less chances to pull a high tier champion.
    Finally got a 5* from this crystal, Spider ham.
  • AlmccarthyAlmccarthy Posts: 98

😁😁
    Finally some good pulls. Thanks.

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

1st time dupe and already r3