**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are you still keeping up with the summ(on)er camp?

2»

Comments

• Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★
    I gave up on this event
    Summoner appreciation was much better IMO. When you need to grind for rewards in every facet of this game it was a nice break. Think I’ve missed 20 days of the 10 fight objectives, so yeah ….I don’t care.
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 993 ★★★★
    I haven’t missed one daily objective
    It's a terrible event in my opinion, but only because of the nuances in how to spend tokens. Getting the 10 fights each day is a joke though.

Four arena series will do it for you, so that's only a matter of minutes.

Heck, you could even run lower level content, like normal EQ difficulty. Put it on autoplay when you go to bed at night, and again when you wake up in the morning, and you're done.
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★
    I gave up on this event
    mgj0630 said:

It's a terrible event in my opinion, but only because of the nuances in how to spend tokens. Getting the 10 fights each day is a joke though.

Four arena series will do it for you, so that's only a matter of minutes.

Heck, you could even run lower level content, like normal EQ difficulty. Put it on autoplay when you go to bed at night, and again when you wake up in the morning, and you're done.

Even having to set auto pilot everyday is annoying,…so I didn’t . Hence the Beauty of SA,..login collect rewards and log out .
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Unless a day slipped by that I forgot to claim the objective, I haven’t missed a day.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    If it gets done it gets done, I don't often go out of my way to do it
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 650 ★★★★
    I'm already done the event 😅
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    I gave up on this event
    I have no idea how many days I may or may not have missed. What milestone are we supposed to be on if we haven't missed a single objective (and given we bought the 7-day pass for 1 gold)?
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    I haven’t missed more than 7
    I've been keeping up, but I don't pretend to really understand the event. I think I just buy one of everything, in order, at some point.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    Miss one day so far
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    I haven’t missed more than 7
    Lost 3 days
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Looks like I’m done so everyday I complete the objective I get 100 6 star shards until October. I’m cool with that.