**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

So what’s people’s ’enthusiasm’ of the game right now?

13»

Comments

• daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    Waning
    I only really log on to do aq and a bit of war if I decide to join a bg. Enthusiasm for the game is pretty much hitting rock bottom.
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
    Waning
    Only really excited about the buffs but now only 2 a month. This month has been a drag with no side event. Just really bored. SOP was cool, got all point but have no motivation for this final one. Its just way to much and would have to spend ridiculous amount of units. No a great Grandmaster fighter since I have only fought him once and it was costly. I feel it would just go the same and pretty damn rough to get to him.
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,101 ★★★★★
    About the same
    Still excited about the game and it’s future. I had a blast with SoP and am looking forward to 7.3, a new variant and new game modes (solo competitive). I think I’ve been lucky that the bugs have not affected me as much as it has others, but I understand the frustration with it.

What’s killing me right now is literally everything they release has a bug attached or needs to be changed in some way. Content…new champs…buffed champs…crystal drop rates…they just can’t get any of it right the first time.

Plus the communication from Kabam is still just very sub-par imo. Seems like we have to BEG for updates on everything
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Addictor said:

Reference said:

If you know who is BrutalDLX, the original Legend of this game, here's his comment to your question. You can start from 1:35.
    https://youtu.be/IAEOV5wUTtM

But he is still playing and opening cavs to collect every single champ.
    I think you don’t quite understand what “retirement” means for those competing in top-tier alliance.
  • Sunnyz_786Sunnyz_786 Posts: 260
    Super Fantastic
    I'm superfantastic I've been told to stay positive in life, life's full of ups and downs
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,532 ★★★★
    Waning

I LOVE this game and have put too much effort into it to put it down now but with that said I agree with a lot of what everyone else has said here.

The grind is repetitive. I usually save up some units for the beginning of every month to just crush EQ ASAP so I can have the rest of the month to take it easy

AQ is monotonous but understand you almost NEED to do it to advance in this game and get a lot of resources to rank up.

AW is terrible. Never been a high tier alliance war player but can’t stand how stressful it makes things. It ties up a ton of characters and the rewards for the effort is dismal.

New champions - they seem almost impossible to get. Whenever I see someone new enter the game, I know it’s going to be at least 6 months for most champs to filter into my account that’s at least as high as a 5 star. I just don’t understand why the arena milestones can’t be extended so that a reasonable arena grinder would have a chance. Obviously bots would need to be addressed but I feel this would drive enthusiasm up on new champs. The people who buy chances at champs through crystals are always going to do that so I don’t see any harm in allowing more to go to players through arena.

New content- it’s just too slow. Summer of pain was great but the bugs made that a little less enjoyable. It would be great if the focus could be put on pumping out act content and variants as I have found the recent releases to be some of the best content released in the past few years. I feel like the summoner showdown was a huge miss. With the bugs in the game, I feel like this should have been put on the back burner until it was all fixed especially considering it seems to be geared towards such a small player group.

Simplifying the game - stop making side quests so complex that guides need to be created every month just so you don’t do something stupid and miss out on rewards. I love it when they are no energy and you can clear it at your own pace vs. having to go in every day or start a new chapter every week.

Well said mate. You are IMO 100% spot on. Thanks for taking the time to express your point of view here.
    Waning
    This is like the first month that I won’t even finish 100% Uncollected and I’m an Thronebreaker player.
    (And I just can’t be bother with Cav difficulty)

I like the concept of monthly EQ. I appreciate that Kabam take the time to create a storyline for each monthly EQ. But it’s IMO a drag every month. There are just too many paths to complete the EQ. 7 paths for stage 3.2 IMO is just overkill.
    I think the number of paths in EQ needs to be drastically reduced. Remember stage 3.2 for example has 7 paths and this is the same for all lvl’s of difficulty.
    Sure I can play Normal, Heroic and most of Master on auto fight, but I think if you 100% complete uncollected for example, then the lvls below should also credit as ‘done.’
    The problem is time is valuable and the current amount of time the game requires again IMO isn’t worth it.

Due to the current non-side quest (which I actually like) I have done no more than what is required to meet to side quest objectives. Again this will be the first time but definitely not the last time that I won’t even bother finishing 100% uncollected or cavalier difficulty. The time required to do so is just such a grind I’m now not interested.
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    Waning
    Bulmkt said:

This is like the first month that I won’t even finish 100% Uncollected and I’m an Thronebreaker player.
    (And I just can’t be bother with Cav difficulty)

I like the concept of monthly EQ. I appreciate that Kabam take the time to create a storyline for each monthly EQ. But it’s IMO a drag every month. There are just too many paths to complete the EQ. 7 paths for stage 3.2 IMO is just overkill.
    I think the number of paths in EQ needs to be drastically reduced. Remember stage 3.2 for example has 7 paths and this is the same for all lvl’s of difficulty.
    Sure I can play Normal, Heroic and most of Master on auto fight, but I think if you 100% complete uncollected for example, then the lvls below should also credit as ‘done.’
    The problem is time is valuable and the current amount of time the game requires again IMO isn’t worth it.

Due to the current non-side quest (which I actually like) I have done no more than what is required to meet to side quest objectives. Again this will be the first time but definitely not the last time that I won’t even bother finishing 100% uncollected or cavalier difficulty. The time required to do so is just such a grind I’m now not interested.

I agree. Monthly EQ has too many paths. Since Cavalier difficulty dropped I haven’t touched anything below Uncollected because it’s too time and energy consuming. Some months I don’t even 100% uncollected because it’s altogether too much.
  • UM41R31UM41R31 Posts: 3
    Waning
    I’m sick of the bugs, lag, game crashing parry and dex issues. Also this new arena which makes no sense like what was going through kabam mind to call that a celebration arena
    Waning
    Wow

So 2 in 3 respondents think the game is waning…
    (269 out of 400 people)

That’s not a healthy outlook.