**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

SoP Path plan

DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
edited August 2021 in Strategy and Tips

To hit the final 6 objectives, what are the best counters for each path. Given who I have ranked up now, who should I use?
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    doom for venom/adaptoid
    deadly origin for emma/ghost
    warlock for sinister/adaptoid
    apoc for mysterio/rogue
    magneto for darkhawk/rogue
    maybe torch for sym/ghost
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    Corvus to DH
    Apoc/aa to mysterio
    Doom to sinister
    Aegon to venom
    Human torch to ss
    Ultron to emma

Edit: for torch and ghost don’t use pre fight ability nova flames.

You guys are using mutants twice
    Don’t use magneto for DH. Use Corvus or CGR

Oops you’re right. That’s an oversight. I’ll edit
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    Could I do CG for DH/Rogue for the cosmic?
    edited August 2021

Corvus is easier to use against rogue
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,101 ★★★★★
    Did you already do the paths and going back to do the objectives? Or have you not done any paths yet?
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

right. totally forget about the class objectives. i'll just let the others give better advice considering i've only done one path
    OGAvenger said:

Did you already do the paths and going back to do the objectives? Or have you not done any paths yet?

Haven't done any of it yet.

right. totally forget about the class objectives. i'll just let the others give better advice considering i've only done one path
    Yours still sound good. Though I was thinking of RHulk instead of Torch.
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 547 ★★★
    Is Magneto a good option for DH & Rogue path??
  • SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    edited August 2021

Yes. You can solo with booster CG but it’s a lot less stressful to just accept the 1 KO, gain two charges and move along.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    I've just fully explored. I used:

Aegon : Emma + Ghost
    Thing (you can use Red Guardian) : Sym + Ghost
    Ronan : Venom + Adaptoid
    Doom : Sinister + Adaptoid
    Apoc : Mysterio + Rogue
    Ghost : Darkhawk + Rogue

Yes. You can solo with booster CG but it’s a lot less stressful to just accept the 1 KO, gain two charges and move along.
    Okay cool.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★

To hit the final 6 objectives, what are the best counters for each path. Given who I have ranked up now, who should I use?

Doom for sinster
    ægon for venom

Corvus for dh

Apocalypse for mistrio

Ihulk or red hulk for sym

Ultron or ghost for Emma

just a quick. Luck at your roster
    Jaded said:

Corvus to DH
    Apoc/aa to mysterio
    Doom to sinister
    Aegon to venom
    Human torch to ss
    Ultron to emma

I just took 50% off with Rhulk just for a practice fight. I might stick with him.

Jaded said:

Corvus to DH
    Apoc/aa to mysterio
    Doom to sinister
    Aegon to venom
    Human torch to ss
    Ultron to emma

I just took 50% off with Rhulk just for a practice fight. I might stick with him.
    I’d still go with ht, rhulk lacks debuffs for the gm fight.
    Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Corvus to DH
    Apoc/aa to mysterio
    Doom to sinister
    Aegon to venom
    Human torch to ss
    Ultron to emma

Oh yeah, for the missions in that fight.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Corvus to DH
    Apoc/aa to mysterio
    Doom to sinister
    Aegon to venom
    Human torch to ss
    Ultron to emma

Your having 5 blunders rember that’s and you also have 20 procen to get one more compenten I’m use overseas and I’m didn’t had a problem one that’s but again if it safe reviews it better to do :-) gl
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Here’s what I’d go with @Demonzfyre

My rationale behind it is this:

Tigra can easily solo Sym and ghost, Sym is the tough one and you can restart as many times as you need. She absolutely destroys ghost and makes it a simple fight. She has DoT, buffs, crits etc for the GM fight and a really long heavy so you can still knock him down with no power.

Nick is probably one of the top options for Emma frost even with class disadvantage. I got a 125 hit, 2 min takedown with my rank 2, when I rank 3d him it took 100 hits. He also destroys ghost, don’t bother with sp1 just spam sp2 and bait out specials. She won’t often dash back since she will be gaining power with spite and as long as you bait well, it’s all Gucci

Torch can solo both sinister and adaptoid, just hold onto sp2 and heal with willpower for adaptoid.

CGR wrecks both venom and adaptoid, just spam MLLLM, MLLLL heavy charge sp2 over and over without worrying about dexing for venom. And I’ve worked out a rotation to lock down adaptoids buffs, lmk if you want the YouTube link.

Centurion was the tricky one, but I feel like he’d work well. Tanky block proficiency for dark hawk, plus I think his plays the works well with staying close to DH, baiting out heavies and stopping him using specials. All while nuking down with DoT. He also has the slow for the rogue fight.

Apoc destroys Mysterio, and would take a few revives for rogue. Just throw your sp1 when her unstoppable is 1/4 left, and she’ll block which is more damage, plus it gives you space to breath. You’re also on 4 Generic code.
    For the most part, I think every fight here is soloable.

Let me know if there are any fights you’ve got doubts about, I can find some YouTube vids if needed.

Tigra can easily solo Sym and ghost, Sym is the tough one and you can restart as many times as you need. She absolutely destroys ghost and makes it a simple fight. She has DoT, buffs, crits etc for the GM fight and a really long heavy so you can still knock him down with no power.

Nick is probably one of the top options for Emma frost even with class disadvantage. I got a 125 hit, 2 min takedown with my rank 2, when I rank 3d him it took 100 hits. He also destroys ghost, don’t bother with sp1 just spam sp2 and bait out specials. She won’t often dash back since she will be gaining power with spite and as long as you bait well, it’s all Gucci

Torch can solo both sinister and adaptoid, just hold onto sp2 and heal with willpower for adaptoid.

CGR wrecks both venom and adaptoid, just spam MLLLM, MLLLL heavy charge sp2 over and over without worrying about dexing for venom. And I’ve worked out a rotation to lock down adaptoids buffs, lmk if you want the YouTube link.

Centurion was the tricky one, but I feel like he’d work well. Tanky block proficiency for dark hawk, plus I think his plays the works well with staying close to DH, baiting out heavies and stopping him using specials. All while nuking down with DoT. He also has the slow for the rogue fight.

Apoc destroys Mysterio, and would take a few revives for rogue. Just throw your sp1 when her unstoppable is 1/4 left, and she’ll block which is more damage, plus it gives you space to breath. You’re also on 4 Generic code.

Let me know if there are any fights you’ve got doubts about, I can find some YouTube vids if needed.

I tried the cgr vs venom about 100 times and every time he died from knocking venom down. I’m not doubting it worked for you but I think It’s a bit harder then just a normal rotation.
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,282 ★★★★★

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Corvus to DH
    Apoc/aa to mysterio
    Doom to sinister
    Aegon to venom
    Human torch to ss
    Ultron to emma

Rhulks energy damage after the hit should count as DoT. Same as colossus’ parry. I have not tried rhulk but colossus worked for that objective. I think it’s the same principle.
    Jaded said:

I tried the cgr vs venom about 100 times and every time he died from knocking venom down. I’m not doubting it worked for you but I think It’s a bit harder then just a normal rotation.
    I mean, I’m not sure what to tell you. I just went and tested it now, MLLLM, MLLLL, heavy charge, Sp2. Don’t throw your heavy attack, cancel into sp2.

You get 7 debuffs on venom, so no damage back

Here’s the last hit of my sp2 after doing the above rotation. I can send you a video if you need more proof
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    edited August 2021
    Red guardian for sym
    Apoc for mysterio
    Doom for sinister
    Aegon for venom
    Corvus for DH
    Centurion for emma
  • GarloGarlo Posts: 189 ★★
    For me:

Spider Stark : Emma + Ghost
    Ihulk : Sym + Ghost
    Ronan : Venom + Adaptoid
    Doom : Sinister + Adaptoid
    Apoc : Mysterio + Rogue
    Aegon : Darkhawk + Rogue
  • CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 531 ★★★
    Jaded said:

It definitely works. I also used CGR for that path. The armor breaks apply before it determines if you're going to take damage from setup and spike. The important thing is to only charge your heavy before your SP2, not actually land it.

Seconded @BitterSteel

Jaded said:

I mean, I’m not sure what to tell you. I just went and tested it now, MLLLM, MLLLL, heavy charge, Sp2. Don’t throw your heavy attack, cancel into sp2.

Here’s the last hit of my sp2 after doing the above rotation. I can send you a video if you need more proof
    Is it still viable with a R5 5*?

Jaded said:

Oh I’ve seen the videos, like I said I believe it worked for you and others. I just couldn’t nail down the timing or cancel into sp2 properly.

Jaded said:

Is it still viable with a R5 5*?
    100%, I soloed both on my mini account with my 5/65