**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

thank you brutal DLX

TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
never pulled anything better than a 5* karnak out of a cavalier crystal before but this makes it all worth it

chose the overseer crystal and well

se

chose the monke because i already have 5* mole god at R5 and duped and night thrasher needs the sig pretty bad. there’s no rush for me to R3 any of these champs at all so taking HM who i’ve loved for a while seemed the obvious choice. this was a really hard nexus though

Comments

• Sunnyz_786Sunnyz_786 Posts: 260
    Wow
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,345 ★★★★★
    I got the 5* version of your pull, OP:

• DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,146 ★★★★★

1 question how do you get these 6 stars and 5stars you spin then wait howlong to pop

RNg you could put cocaine into the internet and infect the crystal and it does nothing. Your champ is predetermined as soon as you click on it. No measurements, no set amount of time, just random chance and luck.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

1 question how do you get these 6 stars and 5stars you spin then wait howlong to pop

count to 10 once the crystal start spinning, and when you tap it at 10, start rapidly tapping the screen as fast as you can
  • Nalak8Nalak8 Posts: 387 ★★★
    I popped it and got 3* juggernaut…didn’t even know he was even in that overseer crystal.
  • TheCaptain412TheCaptain412 Posts: 337 ★★★
    I got a rock...

...OK, it was a 3* Mysterio, so a rock might actually be more useful.
  • PsychoakumaPsychoakuma Posts: 564 ★★
    yep usual 3* for me. but a freebie is a freebie I guess :)
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    I got a 4* luke cage.
    Usually that would be YAAAAAS ISO

Except i magically managed to NOT have a 4* Luke Cage.

So no iso for me
  • Sunnyz_786Sunnyz_786 Posts: 260

I got a 4* luke cage.
    Usually that would be YAAAAAS ISO

Except i magically managed to NOT have a 4* Luke Cage.

So no iso for me

Lol same as me
  • MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★

I got a rock...

Oi mate, wanna explain this random hate?
  • TheCaptain412TheCaptain412 Posts: 337 ★★★
    Mysterio said:

I got a rock...

No hate at all. Love my 5r3 Fishbowl and my 4r4 Fishbowl.

At this point in my progression, however, 3*s are as useful as screen doors on submarines.

• MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★

Mysterio said:

I got a rock...

No hate at all. Love my 5r3 Fishbowl and my 4r4 Fishbowl.

At this point in my progression, however, 3*s are as useful as screen doors on submarines.

But I am the most useful screen door right? Still love you bro <3
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    DawsMan said:

love the non ss pics :D

but fr congrats man thats amazing.

yeah well wasn’t expecting anything at all so just opened it on my ipad as soon as i heard there were free crystals
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    Even though you have 5* MM at r5, i woulda still grabbed the 6* since he benefits a lot from that extra health, but hey, free nexus, free 6* HM. Not bad.
  • Rookiie said:

Bathe upside down in a barrel of eels under a full moon, while naked; and don't forget to use the Prof method!
    Is the Prof method releasing 7 separate YouTube videos in the time it takes for a single crystal to spin out?
  • Rookiie said:

Bathe upside down in a barrel of eels under a full moon, while naked; and don't forget to use the Prof method!
    Is the Prof method releasing 7 separate YouTube videos in the time it takes for a single crystal to spin out?
    No, it's the method where you use a lower star level of the Champ you wanna pull, but be sure to not play them as they're intended to and convince yourself that the Champ is bad whilst acknowledging that you didn't use them right.

Works every time, give it a try.
    Trust me bro Immortal Hulk just doesn't work, terrible champ.
    Sources: trust me bro.
  • Rookiie said:

No, it's the method where you use a lower star level of the Champ you wanna pull, but be sure to not play them as they're intended to and convince yourself that the Champ is bad whilst acknowledging that you didn't use them right.

Works every time, give it a try.
    Trust me bro Immortal Hulk just doesn't work, terrible champ.
    Sources: trust me bro.
    LET'S TALK ABOUT THE BLACK PANTHER BUFF

Dude his buff is so bad, they said that you can pause Panther's Might but I can't do it, even though I'm Parrying to my best efforts. They also said that you can get guaranteed critical hits, but I'm not intercepting and it still isn't working. Where's his damage? Where are the Crits? 0/10 worst Buff.

Fr though, that BP gameplay was awful. Had to go watch an hour of Buddy Lee to calm myself again.
    No matter how tense things get on the forums, I'm glad we can all rally around our distaste for Prof Hoff.
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    I got a 6 star kilmonger, pretty happy. First 6 from a cav crystal
  • dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 414 ★★★
    Got 5 star Mister Fantastic. Pretty damn happy with it...