**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Chat issues

Kabam, the global and ally chat isn’t working at all, it keeps flickering on and off, do something to fix this

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    We're having the same issue. I'm not sure if they're aware or not. It's been mentioned so it's possible they're on it.
  • Same issue.
  • Spidey4035Spidey4035 Posts: 12
    Me too, sometimes I can see the chat and post, but most times I cant
  • Hey y'all!

Can you possibly tell me what regions you're located in and what devices you're on? Thanks in advance! I wanna get as much information as I can over to our teams.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,424 ★★★★
    edited November 2017
    North America, NYC, for one. Samsung sm-g900v
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Hey Vyd. Canada. Samsung Galaxy Tab A. It keeps flickering on and off. Ally and Global Chat both.
  • Ditto... Dallas Tx IPad 2
  • Been happening for the last month U.S. here.....made a forum about it had a help then was forgoten about...
  • Google Nexus 5 here
  • adramelchadramelch Posts: 98
    It has been going on like this ever since maintenance. Most of my alliance teammates confirmed that they have the same issue and we are from different countries (even continents) and use a variety of devices. My guess is that something during maintenance triggered the problem
  • Definitely not a device problem... Kabam at its finest.
  • Spidey4035Spidey4035 Posts: 12
    UK here, Samsung J5
  • Florida iPhone 6 and iPad Pro
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    UK and iPhone 5s. Been happening for a few weeks but seems to be a lot worse recently. Messages randomly disappear, then come back but not all of them are shown etc. Borderline unusable at times. Occasionally you can press send and nothing happens so you have to retype what you’d said as well.