**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Extra! Extra! Spider-Man Event is coming your Way!

123457»

Comments

• Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,301 ★★★★★
    Runavargr said:

So I’m assuming the legends crystal will start at the same time as the others (10am pt) correct?

One can only hope!!!
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    So another botched roll out with the legends crystal
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    the 7H crystal is finally there, but mine is already in cooldown without being able to claim it. Am I the only one, or it's happening to someone else too? ^^"
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,138 ★★★★★

the 7H crystal is finally there, but mine is already in cooldown without being able to claim it. Am I the only one, or it's happening to someone else too? ^^"

Happens last year to and there’s it was working as it shuld
  • Roqbone97Roqbone97 Posts: 44
    @Kabam Miike @“kabam boo” are we getting our crystal that should have been available at 3PDT. Because cool down timer started right at 10am which meant we should have had one crystal already.
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 797 ★★★★
    Roqbone97 said:

@Kabam Miike @“kabam boo” are we getting our crystal that should have been available at 3PDT. Because cool down timer started right at 10am which meant we should have had one crystal already.

Nah, they just silently edited the post 7 minutes before the whole thing went live. 🤡👌

• Will Spider-Man 2099 come in 3 star
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    The Crystal started on cooldown for me when I logged in which was weird and really annoying
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    edited August 2021
    Why did the crystal start on the cd

Meaning I couldn’t get the first one cause I was sleeeping and why not add the bonus for two * So from calender you made us fight 10 fights a day

Ok fine ten fights is not hard

Then you release a a crystal that should (according to u ) be a celebration but it’s a dud

You should fire your pr ppl
  • GoofballanatotGoofballanatot Posts: 129
    edited August 2021
    The new SpiderBank was available and I purchased 5 and I have the symbol of one is ready and got the notification but don’t see it in the unit store, where did it go? I thought there was 6 available.