**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Arena broken

Every time I try to fight in 5 star arena it tells me my champions do not match and kicks me out it will not let me change the champions out as well so it is stuck on this loop

Comments

• Zion_zero1Zion_zero1 Posts: 5

• Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    I believe the standard mod response if they bother to comment on issues like this is to submit a support ticket.
  • StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★
    edited August 2021
    It’s because Jarvis won’t let IWIM fight Vision. He’s infiltrated the game’s AI!

Also “Heroes do not match heroes” has the same energy as “You’re about to take the full force of a star, it’ll kill you. —Only if I die —That’s what killing you means”
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    When this happens there are a couple ways I know to possibly resolve it.

1) go to the door on the upper left of the arena from the arena selection screen and quit the match. You lose your streak but can keep going.

2) contact support

3) wait for the cool down timer to refresh the champs. 2 hours in the case of 2 stars
    I waited for cool down timer that was before I even posted problem I’ll try to exit thanks for the advice didn’t know I could do that
    edited August 2021
    It worked. But is still telling me the same thing with different team
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

It worked. But is still telling me the same thing with different team

Try quitting again, until it clears up. Heard of someone having to do it twice in the past.
  • UzumkinarutoUzumkinaruto Posts: 6

When this happens there are a couple ways I know to possibly resolve it.

1) go to the door on the upper left of the arena from the arena selection screen and quit the match. You lose your streak but can keep going.

2) contact support

3) wait for the cool down timer to refresh the champs. 2 hours in the case of 2 stars

Thanks mate , I was having the same issue , tried the first method and now I'm able to enter the arena
  • daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    The only thing broken in arena at the minute for me is my will to live. I've completed the 5* shards arena.. 59 fights and I'm at the 1m milestone in 6* 57 fights.