**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Creeps & Crawlies….

StainAStainA Posts: 197 ★★★
Has anyone actually managed to get anything decent from these crystals? In previous months, I’ve managed plenty of 5* and the occasional 6*, but these ones seem to give nothing but 3* and 4*….

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Got five star doc Ock and five star vulture

still can’t get that five/six star Mysterio but my luck hasn’t been bad
  • Intensity108Intensity108 Posts: 326 ★★
    I have opened 4 of these crystals and what i got was this..

1. 3-Star Stark Spidey
    2. 6-Star Iron Patriot
    3. 6-Star Doctor Octopus
    4. 6-Star Agent Venom

if you don't believe me, the first 3 crystals are on my latest video on youtube which i'll link below, unfortunately i didn't record the agent venom, but anyway!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Rnb3D2teqA
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Two 4* and two 3* so far.
  • Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    Pulled a 6* electro
  • 0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
    I think it's really just luck. I have pulled 6* Vulture, 5* Electro and 5* Sym Sup from the crystals. The thing is, I NEVER get 5 or 6 star from these "special event crystal". I guess my luck has come this time.
  • JCC5280JCC5280 Posts: 15
    Had really rough luck with these crystals, but have had good luck on others so i suppose it all balances out eventually.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Pulled only 3 and 4 star's just like last month....
  • GabebravoGabebravo Posts: 29
    Been hunting 5* starky since he came out. At least I got some shards 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    3* Electro
    5* Mysterio
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    I quit caring about these. Not going to grind content to slowly creep closer to opening an almost certain 3*. If they were 3x easier to get I still don't know that I'd care.
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,593 ★★★★

• CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    ive gotten a few 5* and 4&3* im sure next months free cav rotation ima pull 6*. ive been saying for a while now these cavs pay out 6* on a rotation for different players.
  • Wasy1Wasy1 Posts: 95
    3* ihulk
    3* red goblin
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    I've opened 4 so far. 3 were 5*s, and the other one was a 3*. My luck this month has been better than the previous ones.
  • TheCaptain412TheCaptain412 Posts: 337 ★★★
    On my main account, I’ve opened two and gotten a couple of forgettable 3* dupes.

On my mini, I’ve opened two and gotten 5* Miles and 5* Doc Ock.

RNG is a helluva thing.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    marino123 said:

StainA said:

Has anyone actually managed to get anything decent from these crystals? In previous months, I’ve managed plenty of 5* and the occasional 6*, but these ones seem to give nothing but 3* and 4*….

Why else do you think kabam only gave out 5 of those this month. Last month people got 11 before that it was 10. People were posting too much stuff getting from free from those crystals so in a way kabam nerfed the chances of people pulling even 5* by reducing the crystal we get

There is no such thing as nerfing chances. Buddy get your facts straight.

(I typee a whole message about how crystals work, but I deleted it, because it isn't worth it to try and have a discussion with you. You don't want to listen.)

All the best!
    He's not saying they nerfed the chances. He's saying people aren't pulling as many 5 and 6 stars because kabam gave out less crystals. Less crystals=less chances to pull a high tier champion.
    Finally got a 5* from this crystal, Spider ham.
  • AlmccarthyAlmccarthy Posts: 94

😁😁
    Finally some good pulls. Thanks.

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

1st time dupe and already r3