**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hercules is broken

Lo5o919_Lo5o919_ Posts: 11
edited August 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
So now Hercules can die off basic attacks without going into immortal mode unless I’m missing something. Ant man just killed me off a medium attack and I didn’t go into immortal mode in cavalier event quest 2099 spider man chapter. What’s up with that kabam? I’m about to put him on the shelf cause it’s really frustrating

Comments

• Options
    DarkGuardianDarkGuardian Posts: 185 ★★
    is your hercules awakened?
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Immortality working for mine.
  • Options
    shazamsmashshazamsmash Posts: 13
    yes not working for me @Kabam Zibiit immortality not working
  • Options
    shazamsmashshazamsmash Posts: 13
    @Colinwhitworth69 did you update the game?
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★

@Colinwhitworth69 did you update the game?

Yes. My comment above is two months old.
  • Options
    KeremKerem Posts: 140
    Before I open a new discussion I would ask did you guys hear anything about this issue or does anyone know why is that happening?
    I’ve uploaded video and you can check it out he’s getting crashed in during the aw fights.

https://youtu.be/yzf76snCso4
  • Options
    That could be better to make a comment or explain what are you disagree with !!
  • Options
    UvoginUvogin Posts: 345 ★★★
    Kerem said:

Before I open a new discussion I would ask did you guys hear anything about this issue or does anyone know why is that happening?
    I’ve uploaded video and you can check it out he’s getting crashed in during the aw fights.

https://youtu.be/yzf76snCso4

Opponent is probably running Assassin's range mastery which reduced Ability accuracy, hence immortality failed. Not safe to rely on Herc's immortality in aw.
  • Options

Opponent is probably running Assassin's range mastery which reduced Ability accuracy, hence immortality failed. Not safe to rely on Herc's immortality in aw.

I appreciate for your comment and clarifying why is that happening.
    I believe that can be the reason and I hope someone can confirm from Kabam too.
    Thank you