**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can we finally get a buff to the AW potion system?

thehamtheham Posts: 186 ★★
edited August 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
It's ridiculous depleting two thirds of your item cap healing a boosted 6 star using 6k potions. Dying once and having 6 items remaining while you have 4 fights and 2 minibosses left isn't fun. Healing isn't supposed to be a pain point, the fights are.

Why are we still using potion system from 3-4 years ago?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I agree, though I've solved the problem by running no item use wars.
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,409 ★★★★★
    Potions in war is really stupid. Even if it's not a percentage heal, atleast increase the health healed. It will literally take you 8-9 glory potions to heal up a boosted 6* R3 and with the bugs, that's constantly happening.
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 649 ★★★★
    100% agree. These potions are massively outdated.
  • SaltygoodnessSaltygoodness Posts: 343 ★★
    I’m pretty sure Kabam is aware of the issue of potions being too small for r3 attackers and pretends not to notice because they want everyone to buy potions with units (those give more health). It’s not in their interest to increase the amount of health potions give because then alliances that actually spend a lot on potions will start spending less … can’t have that :)
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    I’m sure they’ll buff them right after they do war victor and defeat crystals
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,441 ★★★★
    Hopefully it gets solved before 6 star rank 5’s become available
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    There’s already buff it ones unfortunately not for the glory but for unit
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    All Potions (Alliance & Solo) across the board should be percentage based.
  • theham said:

You know your thread's dead in the water when it gets moved to the Suggestions and Requests forum where it gets buried among a sea of super serious threads like "Can we have an Abyss Nexus for $1 Kabam?" and "It's not fair, I want my champs buffed!".

lol.
    This potion system is outdated and needed revamping when r2 entered the scene. Now r 6* are entering and we get to see the same OP 6k pots in action.
    350 glory for 10% heal. well done kabam.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Unfortunately this topic is already filed under ‘lol’ by the powers that be and I doubt even chucking it in your line chats etc will do much