**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Grandmaster Crystals Pull Rate

Guys

What’s the pull rate like for these crystals? I’m recently Uncollected and was wondering if there would be any value in purchasing 10?

Or, are the units better kept for the pool for LOL?

Cheers,

The Sarge.

Comments

• Keep the units (save for lol or 5.3). Its like 1% for a 5*. Not worth at all!
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I be gotten 4 4* from 30 and 0 5*
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,541 ★★★★★
    Incredibly low. I have pulled 1 5* (Venom) from approximately 40 (including 0-for-13 on the current Jarnbjorn crystals). I have gotten 5 4*'s from them, if you are into that kind of thing.

Dr. Zola
  • Sky_kittySky_kitty Posts: 245
    I got 2 5* and 6 4* in 14 crystals
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    edited November 2017
    2 4*, 0 5* in about 20-25.

Basically the same rates as a premium but +1 star on everything
  • Pretty sure it's about 5% to get a 5 star. Garbage crystal
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    Hyperion 5* - New Thor 4* and 7 3*
  • Dr_ARCHerDr_ARCHer Posts: 125
    I have bought well over 400 crystals at 200 units a piece, and I only managed 1 5* in the form of Loki. I suspected the odds have been changed lately, but I have no proof of that. In order to estimate the odds, I will need to at least double the amount of purchases made so far. It is proving too costly for me just to prove a statistical point.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,541 ★★★★★
    @Dr_ARCHer from one MD to another, the odds are terrible for most players and there's no need to burn real world currency to prove it. I've finally made peace with my home in a semi-active alliance, became a log-in rewards player and decided to punt on any and all Black Friday/Christmas "deals" no matter how enticing.

When a player continues to get smacked with disappointment from crystal drops (which would be almost bearable in a stable, low-glitch gaming environment), there are two main responses: (1) continue pushing harder, expecting a different result or (2) resign to quit chasing the illusory carrot that really isn't there anyway.

I've performed the same effort again and again expecting a different result for a while now. I seem to recall someone calling that the definition of something...

Cheers!

Dr. Zola
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Sky_kitty wrote: »
    I got 2 5* and 6 4* in 14 crystals

This has to be BS...no way!
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Over all I have real good luck on pulls of all crystals, bought 10 of the thunder clap crystals and got a 5* King Groot, a 4* Gwenpool rest were 3* that dupped, (which to me is the best part) this lead to 4* shards and had enough for a 4*. PCH to has the worst odds, at least guaranteed 3* give u shards, better than PCH being mostly 2* which really are worthless
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I've seen people pull lots of 5*s from them but I've had nothing but 3*s. Did pull a 5* Blade from 10 featured GM though
  • TellthemIAMTellthemIAM Posts: 169
    I’ve only purchased two featured GM crystals for hulk and got 2 4 stars. CWBP and Dormommu both dupes
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    I bought one and got a 4* blade
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    I’ve opened 3 5* from those crystals and maybe I’ve opened 30 gmc
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
    It’s complete garbage. Save ur units it’s deception if you ask me when u spin the crystal and see 15% of the champs spinning by 5* when we know the drop rate is 1%
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Don't ever buy them
    I bought for 3k units and all trash 3*
    Still I'm regretting 😑 :'(:'(:'(:'(
  • Xcrøss_TRXcrøss_TR Posts: 142
    My friend pulled a 5* Quake and 2 3* …
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    nimeymb0fo6a.jpg
    As per some r ddit thread..

But it's RNG we have a guy getting waaaaaaay better odds then that

That one is for featured crystals though
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    I’m 2 (4*s) from 3 featured gmcs.
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    edited November 2017
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    nimeymb0fo6a.jpg
    As per some r ddit thread..

But it's RNG we have a guy getting waaaaaaay better odds then that

totally agree wasted 5 crystals and got 3 stars
  • Nemsa_M4nNemsa_M4n Posts: 97
    14w6hl2wyxs3.png
    Bought 2 crystals. Pulled 4* then 5* blade :)
  • Nemsa_M4nNemsa_M4n Posts: 97
    4rym5dkxxsqd.png
  • Xcrøss_TRXcrøss_TR Posts: 142
    edited November 2017
    Nemsa_M4n wrote: »
    14w6hl2wyxs3.png
    Bought 2 crystals. Pulled 4* then 5* blade :)
    Nemsa_M4n wrote: »
    4rym5dkxxsqd.png

Why you guys are so lucky ? I opened 3 Grandmaster Crystals and just got 3* rubish ...
  • BasicChampBasicChamp Posts: 97
    My luck with grandmaster 5* so far is 100%. Because I only pulled one free from the monthly calendar and got a 5* loki :)
  • dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 414 ★★★
    1 5 star from 1 crystal!