**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Fighting awakened Luke Cage as AW boss

winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,723 ★★★★★
I don't think I have on the attack team, a hard hitter champ.

Seems like a timed out is likely. Any tips to quicken damage?

Comments

• KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    No, that's easy brother. Hit him to activate his indestructible. Block to bait his heavy then evade. Also hit him while he is blocking so he does an L1, repeat repeat. Def SL probably the best. Even hulk or Hyperion. @winterthur
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    His awakened ability is ___ seconds of invulnerability at the beginning of the fight (triggered by the first hit he receives). After that he procs Physical resistance, so your best option is to go with energy attacking champs (Magneto, Dormammu) or at least a energy-based special attacks (Hype SP1, Ironman SP1/SP2, Captain Marvel SP1).

Other option is to go with an Armor breaking champ Iron Fist. (Thor won't do you much good because his armor break is based on his ability to stun and AW boss is immune)

Skill class champs really won't do you much good for this since most are bleed-dependent and he's immune.

I'd probably go with Hype and just spam the SP1 since it also has incinerate.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,723 ★★★★★
    I was not thinking straight when I put on the team. It is Ultron, Wolverine, Elektra.

I guess, I have to make Wolverine work doubly hard, get the whole team to Luke Cage and wear Luke Cage down.

• Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Ultron's energy-based specials would still be helpful, but his physical attacks are weak and would be almost worthless against physical resist.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,723 ★★★★★
    Job done. B)

Put on two boosts. Used Ultron and spammed special 1.
    Managed to land 110 hits before timed out.

Re-tried with half of remaining health left. Made 1 mistake and hit with stun.
    65 hits.

Sent in Elektra to finish the job, 6 hits.

Many thanks for the tips.
  • Vinitlalka1988Vinitlalka1988 Posts: 269
    Luke Cage as a Boss...Thats rough....Congrats on the clear....
  • clear him with any champ. It is very easy and fight. it is long but use wolverine so you regenerate and finish within time