**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kitty pride coming ?

StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
So, apparently, Kitty pride is coming in the contest !

https://youtube.com/watch?v=YXjryCdIGG4

Great we will have another phasing hero...but wait... with all those True Focus Node around, will she not be next to useless ?

Comments

• Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    She's not alone, she's with Lockheed ;)
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,619 ★★★★★
    Can someone explain the dragon she has? I'm only familiar with the movie version of her
  • Options
    BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★

I'm honestly more excited for Nimrod. I'm hoping he ends up like an OP version of Sentinel, and maybe has a Synergy with Sentinel as well.

I wouldn’t be hyped about a sentinel synergy, it’ll probably be the same generic ‘start fight with X charges’ or a synergy that boosts his abilities by like 10% he always gets. However if he got a shock immunity synergy I’d be really happy
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    DRTO said:

Can someone explain the dragon she has? I'm only familiar with the movie version of her

It’s Lockheed. Her pet. He can fly and breathe fire, understands and can (though almost never does) speak English, and I believe he is immune to telepathic probing but don’t quote me on that part.
  • Options
    BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★

BuffBeast said:

I'm honestly more excited for Nimrod. I'm hoping he ends up like an OP version of Sentinel, and maybe has a Synergy with Sentinel as well.

I wouldn’t be hyped about a sentinel synergy, it’ll probably be the same generic ‘start fight with X charges’ or a synergy that boosts his abilities by like 10% he always gets. However if he got a shock immunity synergy I’d be really happy
    Considering that Nimrod is supposed to be this apex Sentinel that's overcome almost all obstacles, maybe a Synergy with his ancestor that lets OG Sentinel ignore the Analysis Charge weakness against Cosmics would be pretty cool. Or a Power Rate Synergy would also be nice, making him a Tech Professor X that throws Specials back-to-back.
    As nice as the power rate one would be, I don’t think it’d work as well as ProfX since sentinel doesn’t have great damage on his sp1 unlike ProfX who slaps on all specials. Maybe, the armor breaks could be OP. Like I said, I’d be happy with a synergy that gives him shock immunity. Honestly I’ll take it as long as it’s a fun synergy
  • Options
    Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★
    Something I noticed about Kitty - the red neck scarf - we are getting Marauders Kitty

• Options
    Jackd1989 said:

Something I noticed about Kitty - the red neck scarf - we are getting Marauders Kitty

Probably my favorite design of hers to be honest, and I’m kinda glad it isn’t the whole Red Queen get up.
  • Options
    PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    That was the best champ intro video I’ve seen. Loved seeing Kitty in all of her different looks and it has a great narrative. Excited for these champs. 🔥🔥🔥
  • Options
    WhoDaPooWhoDaPoo Posts: 312 ★★★

Kitty Pride is being proud of cats.

Kitty PrYde is a member of the X-Men. Please, please, get it right.

A family of lions is also a pride. So perhaps when we all pull Kitty we can be a proud pride of kitty prydes
  • Options
    StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★

If you want to get it right, it is not Kitty her first name, but Katherine :wink:
    Kitty is her nickname which she is pride to have even if her name is Pryde !
  • Options
    mattressmattress Posts: 405 ★★
    edited August 2021
    I'm looking forward to these 2. Hoping they're not gonna be let downs
  • Options
    Stellar said:

If you want to get it right, it is not Kitty her first name, but Katherine :wink:
    she goes by Kate these days anyways
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

Stellar said:

she goes by Kate these days anyways
    I vote Shadowcat as the name instead
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,772 ★★★★★
    Jackd1989 said:

Is it the version before or after death?
  • Options

Jackd1989 said:

Before. That’s the first (?) issue cover
  • Options

Jackd1989 said:

I meant the MCOC version.
  • Options

Jackd1989 said:

Doesn’t she wear only the Red Queen outfit after her death? Would say it’s before.
  • Options

Jackd1989 said:

Doesn’t she wear only the Red Queen outfit after her death? Would say it’s before.
    Thanks. I don't follow that comic series and did not know there was an uniform change (it seems from your comment).
  • Options

Jackd1989 said:

Thanks. I don't follow that comic series and did not know there was an uniform change (it seems from your comment).
    Yeah, it’s the last one she wears in the sort of montage thing before landing in the Battlerealm