**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are you doing any of the Legends Celebration Arenas?

Tell us all why below! Have a lovely day.

Are you doing any of the Legends Celebration Arenas? 397 votes

Yes, I am.
53%
Madman_marvinGroundedWisdomwinterthurMasterSmokeDrZolaSnizzbarLeNoirFaineantMr_PlatypusChadhoganSwe_wolfisTax2StarKingJoeLukaTendersquadzuffyKDoggg2017AzKicker316Aythemccrider474allinashes 213 votes
No, I am not.
46%
GamerSnakeEyes69Haji_SaabGrandOldKaiWorld EaterRaganatorSpity68SaiyancytwbcNanoDroidMSRDLDTheVyrusF4k3_GaM3rTerraNightCrackerUM41R31thanks4playingJcobra25VuDahPwf57 184 votes

Comments

• Darksniper240Darksniper240 Posts: 222 ★★★
    Yes, I am.
    Just ping ponging my way back and forth between the 5 and 6. Whichever has the lower amount to the next cutoff. Really just wanting the units on top of the units we get from the regular arenas.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Yes, I am.
    I don't care whether other people will or won't. I have free time and nothing better to do.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,733 ★★★★★
    No, I am not.
    I'm busy moving so it's a firm "no" from me for that reason, but I actually found it to be a fairly good way to find sinister six targets for that arena event. No one have Rhino or Green Goblin ranked up in their roster normally, but Kabam loves to throw them onto their own teams so I've been picking them off.

That being said, I never really went for the milestones anyway. I just...I can't. I simply can't be bothered. If there were more milestones with more stuff to try for instead of just hoping to reach a single milestone per day, I might have. But I just find that particular arena super boring, even as an avid arena grinder. I mean, just add in some more milestones with some gold, battle chips and, I don't know, more 2-star crystals. Just something that makes you feel like you're actually making some kind of progress.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Yes, I am.
    Running 6* arena, but not going to sacrifice to get all milestones. I’m currently around 700K and will see how much time I have the rest of the week.

Dr. Zola
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Yes, I am.
    6* only.

Currently at 1.8 will be 2.1 shortly. I'm saving for next featured so I'll take all the shards I can get
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    Yes, I am.
    The grind is too damn high, but those are the breaks. I feel celebrated like when my wife gives me the honey-do list for the weekend.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,762 ★★★★★
    Yes, I am.
    It's beetle dung for sure
    But I'm not going to do all the milestones
    Whatever I can manage I will
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★
    No, I am not.
    No time.
    I'll hit my usual 12m on featured. That about it.
  • BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,404 ★★★★★
    No, I am not.
    The community has made it clear time and again they don't want this type of nonsense, so no.
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    No, I am not.
    I don't have my suicides on right now and don't want to deal with the mastery UI to change that
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Yes, I am.
    I'll do the 5* because 1 mil isn't bad and the 4* because I could use iso. I won't touch the 6* one though.
  • TheCaptain412TheCaptain412 Posts: 337 ★★★
    Yes, I am.
    Doing both on my main. After 24 hours, had 290K in the 5* and over 500K in the 6*.

To hit 1MM in the 5*, you need to average ~145K per day, so I’m one full day ahead.

To hit 4MM in the 6*, you need to average ~ 575K, so I’m sightly behind.

• ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    Yes, I am.
    I'll do what I can. I use my quest energy aq/aw then do what I can when I can in arena. Get what I get as it's just extra stuff. Funniest bit I want those collectors crystals for more rare 1 and 2*.
  • Doctor_Strange19Doctor_Strange19 Posts: 252 ★★★
    Yes, I am.
    6 Star, all the way. I got absolute garbage from my SOP Nexus (Beast, Cyclops, Deadpool X) and I’m desperate. I have 2 T5CC I don’t want to use on anyone just sitting there for the last 3 months
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Yes, I am.
    Probably all of them. All the way.

I have a lot more free time than the average person, and arena is mindless busywork I use to take my mind off things. Oh, and I have, like, absolutely no life. That's helps a lot when playing mcoc.

Doesn't mean I like this setup, though. It's an unhealthy amount of grind when including all the standard activities. For a celebration no less. It'd be better if people who had a life could fully participate too.
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Yes, I am.
    5* - yes, all of them
    6* - only a couple milestones.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    No, I am not.
    Nope, I refuse to play with 2 stars for these rewards. Just not worth it.