**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is your favorite underrated champion?

MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
This goes off the terms of your opinion on what a underrated champion is but don't be stuipid and say doom or ghost as we all know they aren't underrated. Anyways I haven't posted so I thought I'd throw this out there.

Comments

• BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Ronin is kind of underrated . He can reach Elsa's potential with good synergies in right hands. Thinking to r2 my 6 star one
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Gladiator hulk and rogue they are both powerhouses.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Proxima
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★

Care to elaborate about Ghulk, @Nojokejaym? I pulled him from my SOP Nexus but I haven't used my r4 5* for ages. However, I have a soft spot for him since he carried me through a lot of early content as my first r4.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Ercarret said:

Care to elaborate about Ghulk, @Nojokejaym? I pulled him from my SOP Nexus but I haven't used my r4 5* for ages. However, I have a soft spot for him since he carried me through a lot of early content as my first r4.
    Well he counters passive damage, heal blocks, stuns on both specials, enervates, and has damage. He clears content in act 6 and act 7. Great for aw attack and also can get kills on defence. I like to use him in aq as well. I have a r3 6 star.
  • You_Know_MeYou_Know_Me Posts: 73
    Immortal Hulk
  • 0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
    Mojo. Definitely my favourite to use right now. Always got overshadowed since Mystic is too stack.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Honestly? Ebony Maw. He hits good and is sooo fun to play, especially paired w Stryfe.
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Black panther classic
  • ThatOneSaviourThatOneSaviour Posts: 76
    Gulk
  • IRQIRQ Posts: 299 ★★
    Wasp. Most people pick her only for Ghost synergy while she has good damage from easily accessible source and some utility to boot.

To a lesser extent, Red Skull definitely doesn't deserve the level of memeing he gets, he's nowhere near god tier but still pretty solid.
  • Blackshadow0203Blackshadow0203 Posts: 170
    Daredevil Hell’s kitchen
  • Shaneomac56Shaneomac56 Posts: 23
    Gambit and red
    Hulk