**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Next Cosmic 6* To Take to R3

10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
edited August 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I'm looking for advice on which of my 6* Cosmic champs should be my next R3. I already have Angela, Venom, and CGR at R3. I'm working my way through Act 7 exploration, and may eventually do Act 6 exploration. I'm not planning Abyss anytime soon (I never have the time for the super long fights around work and life). My alliance is pretty casual around AQ and such, so prestige is not a driving factor, either. I'm wondering who will gain the most from the rank-up, and who folks are finding fun to play.

Next Cosmic 6* To Take to R3 37 votes

Vision Aarkus (Sig 200) - Was my first duped Cosmic 6*, so got a lot of sig stones early on, thus the max sig now
13%
ThatGuyYouSaw235SpideyFunkoSwarmOfRavensSonofdathomirDraconic_12 5 votes
Captain Marvel Movie (Sig 20) - I have a R3 Nick Fury, and have both Fury and CMM as maxed 5*s as well. Wondering how much she benefits from the R3 over R2, since she shreds already
43%
F4k3_GaM3rCosmos_2002DragonMCOCAdvEinfachSoThoye3FiiNCHDoctor_Strange19DawsManaNOOBis235ScrubhanWill3808DirtyGrmlinReal_Madrid_76_2AntzRodzXandude32 16 votes
King Groot (Sig 40) - Really enjoying him after his buff. His tankiness and survivability are great, and he now has access to fairly decent damage
43%
pseudosaneAckbar67EtjamaReignkingTWRenaxqqPhillip14233kuledaniel2000Xguard77VictorVonDoom568ChaosMax1012Yodabolt21BlôdletterJoshKosh557ThePredator1001Murfi19jack_the_ripper1 16 votes
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    King Groot (Sig 40) - Really enjoying him after his buff. His tankiness and survivability are great, and he now has access to fairly decent damage
    Everyone is gonna choose CMM. I would probably do KG for fun
  • Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★
    I’ve found a new love for king groot, he’s an amazing champion after his buff. Very fun to play so I’d go him
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    Vision Aarkus (Sig 200) - Was my first duped Cosmic 6*, so got a lot of sig stones early on, thus the max sig now
    Do you have an Air-Walker
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★

I have a 5* Air-Walker, but no 6*

I have a 5* Air-Walker, but no 6*
    Is the 5* Air-Walker R5?
    @ThatGuyYouSaw235 alas, he's only R3 for now.

@ThatGuyYouSaw235 alas, he's only R3 for now.

Good start.
    It seems King Groot is actually the favorite here. That's a pleasant surprise. I'll keep an eye on results until the next Level Up event, but looks like it may be King Groot going up first.
    And the CMM fans are making a comeback...
  • Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★
    I have all of them at r5 / r2. CMM and Arkus stay on the bench, but I use King Groot every day in AQ. His sustainability is amazing, and like everyone else said...just fun to play. Taking him to r3 when SoP week 10 rewards come.
  • ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 650 ★★★
    I’d go with King Groot since he’s got good damage and some of the best sustainability. Since you have already have 5* cap if you truly need her something the 5* would probably still get the job done. But in the end it’s who you enjoy the most and who you will use