**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Did verygoot complain? Why is valor being awarded for arena fights now?

battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★
edited November 2017 in General Discussion
I noticed today we are getting 1 valor per arena fight now. Perhaps verygoot complained he couldnt do arena and grind master for 3 valor per fight at the same time?

Comments

• Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    Wow. Whole lot of '1' Valor. For 1000 series, that gives 3000 Valor.
    OMG ! That changes everything.

Smh.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,734 ★★★★★
    How much valor will 30m points obtained?
  • battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★
    You are correct it is an insignificant amount from a purchasing standpoint, pretty much can be overlooked. It is going to serve more as a tiebreaker. Someone could have got their 4.5 mil in arena and as an alternative to winning the arena ... grind master and get 3 Valor per fight and use someone that could incinerate or shock or bleed poison to win daily award to make up the 20k spread created by 1st place vs 1-10% bracket and win in that manner. This change was subtle, unannounced and done for a reason. Those points given to top arena grinders will matter.
  • battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★
    Seems to be gone. Conspiracy theory cancelled :)
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    winterthur wrote: »
    How much valor will 30m points obtained?

Let's take MY champs into account. I average 70k per series with my 5* champs. That will take 450 series to reach 31,500,000 1 per fight is 1,350. Not including milestones or rank valor rewards.
  • BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    If those that grind out arena is what will separate the top 10 and 1-10% bracket then so be it, they have put in the time and the grind. I'm not one of them but good for them if they get it, they are willing to do what it takes to accumulate every valor available each day.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    It’s to allow them to trigger Test of Valor as well.
  • JasonMBryantJasonMBryant Posts: 301 ★★
    I just triggered a bounty mission from winning one 1 valor in an arena match.

So yes, it's worth something.