**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

2 stars basic pool and sig stones

StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
edited August 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Hi Kabam,

Will you add the remaining 2 stars champions (those already in the 3 to 5 stars basic pool) in the basic pool of the PHC ?

Actually i have all the 2 stars from the basic pool at their maximum signature and we can hardly get some 2-stars signatures stones for all other 2 stars champions. it will takes ages for those 2 stars to be signatures 99 !

By the way, aside from solo events (which only give 1 sig stone at a time), those sig stone are relatively rare, so it would be nice to either get more 2 stars sig stones or to simply add those 2 stars champions to the basic pool.

Thx
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    twould be fun but for collection purposes they wouldn't do that. It would be cool if they rotated it a little becuase its so mind numbing pulling the same grey bordered champs over and over. none of my 2 stars are max sig inspite of this.
  • FintechFintech Posts: 178 ★★★
    edited August 2021
    Adding the rest to the basic pool would defeat the purpose of collecting them, 2* have no use in the game anymore so they just act as collectibles
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Fintech said:

Adding the rest to the basic pool would defeat the purpose of collecting them, 2* have no use in the game anymore so they just act as collectibles

at least they could give more sig stones
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Stellar said:

Fintech said:

You could open the lesser solo crystals for sig stones. But, making them high sig is kinda useless since you cannot dupe them regularly. They also give sig stones from the 7 hr solo events, but it is a slow process to sig them up just from that.
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Pulyaman said:

Stellar said:

Fintech said:

You could open the lesser solo crystals for sig stones. But, making them high sig is kinda useless since you cannot dupe them regularly. They also give sig stones from the 7 hr solo events, but it is a slow process to sig them up just from that.
    yes but as an end gamer, i tend to open supreme solo crystal instead of lesser one.

By the way, lesser solo tend to give me more useless XP bonus than sig stones :neutral:

Kabam gives us plenty of 4 stars and 5 stars sig stones, they could also give us some more 2 stars sig stones.