**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Will Jessica Jones ever be a playable character?

H3LLSHOW247H3LLSHOW247 Posts: 151
edited June 2017 in General Discussion
I've seen Jessica Jones appear in a previous Event quest Dialogue some time ago, i'm sure others have too. Also her character art is at the bottom of the home page among the rest of the character art, i'm curious to know whether she will ever become playable anytime soon because seeing her in game looked like a hint at the time that she was possibly the next Featured champion to join the roster; never the less it would be awesome for her to be playable but if not...still a great in-game design for her guys ^^

Comments

• DizastarDizastar Posts: 56
    I was wondering the same thing. From what I found, they removed her backed in the early days because she was just a Black Widow clone... I wasn't playing then, so I have no idea. Just what I found.
  • H3LLSHOW247H3LLSHOW247 Posts: 151
    Interesting, I kinda hope they can make her into a official champion.
  • H3LLSHOW247H3LLSHOW247 Posts: 151
    Lol yh your right. Black Widow's moves look alright on Jessica Jones but overall she animates quite well, imagine her with her own unique attacks and specials ^^
  • BreenioBreenio Posts: 115
    One of those specials will involve downing a bottle of bourbon
  • Evil_TwinEvil_Twin Posts: 66
    Only if they can give her a sword
    :)
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Evil_Twin wrote: »

her "sword" will be a bottle of jack daniels
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    Forget moves specials and bottles, give her a small head and a tight ass, make her according to the Krysten Ritter cannon.