**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who to R3 Next?

PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
edited August 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I have Mutant, Cosmic and Mystic T5CC.
I run both recoil masteries and I already have 5* Corvus awakened and maxed. Magneto is already r3 but it’s hard to tell with his low PI haha.
Leaving towards Dragon Man as I already have Doom, BWCV and Diablo as maxed 5* Thanks for your input!

Who to R3 Next? 43 votes

Dragon Man
20% 9 votes
Corvus
46% 20 votes
Cable
4% 2 votes
Domino
6% 3 votes
Sunspot
4% 2 votes
Silver Surfer
2% 1 vote
Stryfe
9% 4 votes
Other (specify)
0% 0 votes
Wait
4% 2 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• you are right. Dragonman is incredibly fun, and suicide friendly. Id go with him first.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    5* apoc?

Cable is an absolute monster if paired with apoc
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    Qfury said:

5* apoc?

Cable is an absolute monster if paired with apoc

Yep, I have a 5* Apoc and I love using Cable with him. Cable is at the top of my list to r3 as a mutant right now.

• BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 444 ★★★
    If you have 5* Apoc, Cable is viable, along with Corvus, DM or maybe Sym Sup
    Maybe Corvus first, he benefits from better stats most, and since you have suicide
    Other than that, I wouldn't R3 anyone else now, if you don't really enjoy playing them
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I wouldn’t do dragonMAN just because you have a 5* doom/cvbw.

That being said I wouldn’t do any and wait. Unless resources are expiring then just dragonMAN. Cable is useless outside of Apoc and sufficient where he’s at rn for your roster progression.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

That being said I wouldn’t do any and wait. Unless resources are expiring then just dragonMAN. Cable is useless outside of Apoc and sufficient where he’s at rn for your roster progression.

Unawakened corvus is still pretty good
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Jaded said:

Unawakened corvus is still pretty good
    Yes he is, but since he’s against ranking up 6* when having the 5* counterpart I refrained myself from that suggestion.