**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

MCOC not available in country

can anyone help me with this? I've been seeing this problem for a long time now with seemingly no solution. previously the game didn't use to show up on play store when i'd search for it, so I used to google the name and find the playstore link from there, but now it's straight up saying i can't download it at all.

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    You'd have to use a VPN. The only people who can help you with it without using a VPN, is your countries government.
  • Farhan76510Farhan76510 Posts: 16

You'd have to use a VPN. The only people who can help you with it without using a VPN, is your countries government.

I did use a VPN, that didn't work either
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★

I did use a VPN, that didn't work either
    Well if you can't get it to work without a VPN, only your government can help you. They make those rules.
  • SamMarquezSamMarquez Posts: 213
    I see Farhan as your username are you from saudi arabia iraq,iran kuwait or one of those countries?
  • Farhan76510Farhan76510 Posts: 16

I see Farhan as your username are you from saudi arabia iraq,iran kuwait or one of those countries?

I'm from Bangladesh actually