**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How to use Elektra correctly?

LycanthropeLycanthrope Posts: 30
edited November 2017 in Strategy and Tips
Like the title says, my alliance members say Elektra is a really good champ but none of them use her enough to advise on how to use her correctly. Would just like some pointers from anyone that does please?

Comments

• JJGJJG Posts: 145
    use her special one becuase you have a chance to get bleed 2 and for bleed immune champions its give armor break
  • TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    You hit, you do your L1, you hit, you do your L1

That’s about all, not a complicated champ
  • Like the title says, my alliance members say Elektra is a really good champ but none of them use her enough to advise on how to use her correctly. Would just like some pointers from anyone that does please?

Electra ability says.. each debuff oppoent got.. she reduce opponent ability by 85%
    So u can do something like this Parry = stun = ability reduce.. so if u fight a Electro.. parry = stun = Electro shock barely tic on u.. when u got enuf for Sp1 use it and Electro bleed.. while he bleeds = no shock dmg back on u..

Fighting magik.. same as electro.. either parry, bleen opponent at Magik limbo barely tics on..
    When oppoent got low HP Electra almost crit on every single hit..
  • Sry i wrote something wrong.. when opponent got a debutt not each debutt
    Just when an opponent got a debuff.. Electra reduce ability by 85%
    if non debuff she aint reduce any **** :expressionless:
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    edited November 2017
    Defensive ability reduction when opponent is under a debuff, including parry stun (not sure this includes suicides though). Assassin and Inequity/Resonate are good to have for her. Her sig already gives her higher crit damage and 100% crit chance when the opponent is <20%, Assassin just adds to the damage and she can finish the fight very quickly. DW would keep her bleeds going longer.
    Resonate gives weakness debuffs to the opponent, at a minimum of every other 5-hit combo. While the weakness is up (or a bleed or armor break from her specials), the defensive abilities for electros, spiders, Magik's power bar limbo, Arc overload, etc is 85% reduced.
    Also Stupefy/Pacify would be good since pacify adds to the ability reduction when the oppon. is stunned.
    Don't need to spam SP1 unless you don't have resonate and have a hard time keeping debuffs up or, like AW bosses, they are stun immune. Both specials have two chances to proc a debuff. She's a great champ.
  • Crilla420Crilla420 Posts: 96
    edited November 2017
    Have my 4* r5 sig level 30 pi at 5580. Love her she def saved me more then a couple of times. Sp1 of done correct you hit them 2 with it game over. If you have her duped her speacial ability no lose ends just puts her over the top when you get an opp down to 25% health.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    she is incredibly awesome, i love her
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    She is one of a few that can bypass safeguard on RTTL during debuffs.
  • Thank you for all for taking the time, appreciate the information
  • bluezerobluezero Posts: 28
    To effectively get the most out of her bleed, you will need to build up power right before sp3 hit sp2 you will stack 2 bleeds, then a couple hits later hit sp1, now you will have 4 bleeds stacked.
  • bluezero wrote: »
    To effectively get the most out of her bleed, you will need to build up power right before sp3 hit sp2 you will stack 2 bleeds, then a couple hits later hit sp1, now you will have 4 bleeds stacked.

Nice tip, thanks.
  • JarekJarek Posts: 64
    if you want to have enemy under debuff most of the time put 1 skill in resonate, its the best solution if you use her heavily