**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Underrated Champions

Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
edited November 2017 in General Discussion
I couldn't find a thread about this so I figured I would start one. What champ/s do you like to use and that you use effectively that are considered low-tier. An example for me is Old Man Logan. Since the 12.0 update he was significantly improved. He regenerates 70 health per second, significantly reduces bleed damage (bleed time reduced 85%) and when he stacks his pacifism charges or goes berserk he can do a ton of damage! I like that his regeneration isn't dependent on power bar or is only triggered when you attack or get hit so you can take it slow if you choose and still regenerate health. Oh yeah, I also like that you can control when he causes bleed so if you come against someone like Cable you could still use whereas the other wolverine characters would trigger degeneration too much. I think he is an extremely underrated champion and I use him a lot. What underrated champion do you use?

Comments

• Mordo on offense. He is certainly not among my top attackers, but while he is generally considered a great defender but rubbish as an attacker I find his controllable fury to be very strong when used well. I occasionally use him on questing teams when my A-team attackers are tied up in AQ or AW.

I think he is underrated as an attacker, but mostly in the sense that I think he is an above average attacker when his reputation is below average. If his fury didn't evaporate so fast, he could climb up to be an excellent attacker.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    I dont have Mordo, but would very much like to have him! I know he is considered a great defender, but I never knew he was considered weak as an attacker. Thanks for sharing!
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    Venom.
  • StavelotXoteStavelotXote Posts: 231
    Cosign on Beast and OML. Think with some tweaks they could really move up the list but they are servicable.

Black Bolt is also pretty decent but it's time for them to drop the sp2 recoil. Really considering taking him to rank 5 but that factor makes him useless to me for challenging stuff.

Actually like Joe Fixit too despite his need for a significant rework.

Iron Patriot is pretty boring but can get the job done I guess. Still miserable every time I land one.
  • EldRuNkO82EldRuNkO82 Posts: 17
    OML for me as well. Never had him as 3* or 4* but recently duped him as a 5*. The more I use him the more I like him. Need one more mutant t4 cat and I will r3 him.
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    Kamala Khan - SP1 for nullify.
  • Groot
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Phoenix, OML, OG BP, just a few.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    Ant man is underrated. He's got an awesome defense when Awakened, which is effective against Special 3 attacks and appears immune to ability accuracy reduction. His poison isn't great (and never got increased like it was announced), but does stack up; and if you use Despair he interferes really well with Regenerating champs.

Plus his S1 is fun. It would be nice if he had a Giant attack for his S3 like Dormammu, but maybe he'll finally get that upgrade when his next movie comes out (and presumably, Kabam brings out Wasp).
  • i use worst champ in game according to pc player seatin...HAMMER iron patriot.
    just use sp1 and use regen before end fight to fill up health
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Elaborate on Groot, please @Cloutlordree

Dr. Zola
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Hawkeye and Venompool
  • uLqui0rauLqui0ra Posts: 76
    Duped KAMALA KHAN..
    I like Sym Spidey. His gets armor breaks with every heavy hit and they last a really long time. You can stack them and his L2 is fantastic. Good on defense too, especially on the right node. Night Crawler as an attacker is underrated imo. He does a lot of damage and can evade specials that are difficult for most champs except DD. Also people seem to hate Luke Cage, but he is useful for some fights.

I agree with you on pretty much everything except Luke Cage. Thank you for sharing though!

• AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    She Hulk!
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    Beast, Howard, and Black Suit Spidey
    Anonymous wrote: »
    She Hulk!

What do you like about She Hulk?
  • SkimbobborSkimbobbor Posts: 127
    edited November 2017
    I like Sym Spidey. His gets armor breaks with every heavy hit and they last a really long time. You can stack them and his L2 is fantastic. Good on defense too, especially on the right node. Night Crawler as an attacker is underrated imo. He does a lot of damage and can evade specials that are difficult for most champs except DD. Also people seem to hate Luke Cage, but he is useful for some fights.

@LeNoirFaineant YES the special 2 is so amazing. my 3 star does over 10k damage sometimes and i don't even have most of the crit masteries. i love nightcrawler and never understood why people dont use him to attack.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I agree @DNA3000 and I don't like OG Spiderman on offense for that reason. But sym spidey only evades after a special and his L2 ends most fights anyway. NC can be tricky with his auto evade but you can switch him to swashbuckling for fights where you don't need to evade certain specials. I use mine in quests all the time.
  • @DrZola to start he's bleed immune he shakes off deffuf so fast you barley notice it very easy for him to gain pacifism charges and when he releases them light atks do 800+ and heavy does 2.5k+ and his sp.2 have regen and unblockable even tho it's weak and if you use his sp.3 while he released his chargers it does marjor damage along with a nice amount of bleed and he also have physical resistance
  • ScorpionsKryptScorpionsKrypt Posts: 161
    Is it cool if I credit you and make a video on this?