**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

War and game issues continue into end of August

KaimagKaimag Posts: 12
edited August 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Kaban you have to do something significant and overwhelmingly tangible to help game play. The game play is horrific in war and other areas. Every war I fight, i get new issues. Dex back and my guy goes full speed into the defender. No reverse controls. No node interactions. Then using Herc and during immortal phase my unblockable is some how blocked by defender. Again no node interaction to cause this. Still continued parry and dex issues and whiffed hits that make no sense. I stopped SOP because it too, seemed way off and inaccurate to my movements. KT1 has noted some of these as late as today. Lizer as early as last month showed the same or perhaps taters. It’s just going on too long and too severe not to have more effort placed to resolve. Simply disappointing to see a game I have invested 6 years into go down the tube so quickly. Seemingly your working on it? Are you? The results do not match the talk. Just sad. FYI. Play name. Kagu-Tsuchi. And I’m kinda over this ****. Perhaps if Seatin would make a vid it would get your attention? Rich, KT, Lizer and Taters seemingly are falling on tone def ears. Anyway. May two cents. Back to MFRs…. Oh PS. The same utubers have offered 100 times more creative thoughts to improve War then you have offered. Why not allow their ideas and rotate them through. Do something because doing nothing is the worst of all options- which is what you have been doing for months.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Deuce2180Deuce2180 Posts: 121
    grfvb said:

grfvb said:

grfvb said:

grfvb said:

you need to back your claims up with video evidence

while this is a slightly incoherent rant, most of what OP says has been confirmed by kabam themselves....
    yeh but then they pushed hotfix and havent confirmed anything since then, if the same problems still prevail, few recordings and kabam got no excuse. i haven't expirenced any major bugs after the hotfix but pre, oh my days, was spaming support with my vids everyday
    well, if the forums are anything to go by, the issues haven't abated, which is why they are constantly pushing care packages. If you arent facing it doesnt mean it has gone away...
    true, and i am not doubting anyone, just curious to see a recording where when you try to dex and champ rushes to the other side.. anyone got any examples from youtubers pls?
    Grfvb a video won’t show anything. It will just seem that u ain’t dexing, but moving towards the enemy. How will this show in a video?
    i would imagine a dexterity pops up and instead of dexing your champ dashes to the right? how else you gonna prove that it was a bug and you didnt accidentally swipe to the right? again I am not doubting anyone. but this particular scenario sounds wild to me
    Just wondering how your not doubting it but questioning a fellow player? Saying its wild is pretty much you coming across calling them a liar. It's happening all over the game and like someone else said a video will prove very little. If it's not affected you them great but if it has other people try trusting what they say. Because currently we are all getting screwed by kabam one way or another.
  • KaimagKaimag Posts: 12
    As I said in my original statement the rushing issue is known and persisting at least since July. Seen in multiple utubers video. If I recall right Lizers from one or two seasons back. And just happened to me today. Not making it up. I got nothing to gain except free time when I move on from this game. Simply frustrating that kabam has a million dollar game and seemingly a 1 dollar work ethic. Or they simply are too incompetent to be able to fix. Just truly frustrated. And yes this is a rant. A plea. A beg. A whatever it takes to get the mojo back into this game. No pun to the character intended.
  • Nix2222Nix2222 Posts: 121 ★★★
    My parry has been better but I my dexterity is much worse (mainly champs dashing forward and not backwards) and dropped inputs (mainly the third or fourth hit of a combo not registering and my champ sitting still, often resulting in taking a combo to the face). Overall, my personal experience has been much worse since the patch. I have pots & revives in overflow because I have no interest in doing week 10 of SOP or exploring the rest of 7.2 with these issues. I’ve decided to drop my Sigil and am pretty much limited to AQ/AW at this point out of loyalty to my alliance.
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Not sure what are you talking about OP. The game is good to me and no problem at all.
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    There is one big problem, the game shut down suddenly every 1 hour or 2. It happens and it's a real problem. Not dex and parry the story gets old already.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    grfvb said:

grfvb said:

Does the sun rise in the west for you? Seems you have a pattern of disagreeing to what anyone says about the ongoing bugs. The game doesn't revolve around you.
    lol, there are lots of cases people shouting bugs bugs when they just didnt read champs abilities or nodes, there was a guy in other thread saying corvus bug when he lost true strike to gwen, another guy saying he lost combo meter after throwing sp3 on power to cover node, another saying parry not working when he was fighting elektra with suicides on.. myself guilty of this, fought gm thr other day and wasnt gaining any power, thought was a bug, but just i mixed up rulesets...there are legit bugs and i dont deny them, but providing your own evidence to people might help eliminating the obvious. but yeh, it's easier to just blame bugs.
    I agree with this. People are too quick to jump on the "bugged" train. However, in the case of these parry/dex issues, there's no point in providing video evidence. All it would look like is someone mistiming not to mention Kabam themselves have confirmed this and are doing their best to fix it.
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,414 ★★★★★
    grfvb said:

grfvb said:

grfvb said:

Does the sun rise in the west for you? Seems you have a pattern of disagreeing to what anyone says about the ongoing bugs. The game doesn't revolve around you.
    lol, there are lots of cases people shouting bugs bugs when they just didnt read champs abilities or nodes, there was a guy in other thread saying corvus bug when he lost true strike to gwen, another guy saying he lost combo meter after throwing sp3 on power to cover node, another saying parry not working when he was fighting elektra with suicides on.. myself guilty of this, fought gm thr other day and wasnt gaining any power, thought was a bug, but just i mixed up rulesets...there are legit bugs and i dont deny them, but providing your own evidence to people might help eliminating the obvious. but yeh, it's easier to just blame bugs.
    I agree with this. People are too quick to jump on the "bugged" train. However, in the case of these parry/dex issues, there's no point in providing video evidence. All it would look like is someone mistiming not to mention Kabam themselves have confirmed this and are doing their best to fix it.
    dont get me wrong, parry and dex issue is 100% legit, and my bad if it came out as i was challenging that... i was more referring to the bug that OP mentioned, dashing freely towards opponent, that one i havent heard of nor seen, so curious to see an example 🤷🏿‍♂️ he also mentionee herc bug, that one is new, also keen to see an example, might be other reason that a bug 👍
    The dash forward thing has kind of happened to me as well. I dash forward and instead throw a heavy or just stand there
    Things like that can't be shown by video proof.