**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mutant and cosmic rank up advice

I have some mutant and cosmic t4cc and trying to decide where to put it...

My mutant options are
4* Iceman (9)
4* Archangel (10)
4* X23 (2)
4* rogue (33)
5* X23 (unduped)

Cosmic options are
4* Thor (99)
4* Angela (25)
5* Drax (unduped)
4* capt marvel (70)

I already have 4* vodoo, wolverine ,Gwenpool, capt ww2, star lord awakened at rank 5.

Mostly wondering if I the unduped 5*s are worth the effort considering 5* stars are becoming more common and 4*s will continually have less value. But also concerned that the 5 star Drax would leave the high end of my roster a bit bleed heavy.

Comments

• JJGJJG Posts: 145
    go for iceman or archangle
    and thor
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    Do you need stronger champions right now in order to progress in the game?

If the answer is NO, so go for the 5*. Eventually you will dupe them and they are gonna be very strong.

If the answer is YES, you need stronger champions right now, go for Iceman or Archangel and Angela or Thor. In this case, I'd choose Iceman and Angela. My 3/30 undupped Angela deals almost as damage as my 4/40 duppedThor.
  • Do you need stronger champions right now in order to progress in the game?

If the answer is NO, so go for the 5*. Eventually you will dupe them and they are gonna be very strong.

If the answer is YES, you need stronger champions right now, go for Iceman or Archangel and Angela or Thor. In this case, I'd choose Iceman and Angela. My 3/30 undupped Angela deals almost as damage as my 4/40 duppedThor.

As far as game content, I’ve done Act 5 chap once through, and am on the last part of road to the labyrinth so I am starting to work on harder content and tougher champs now would be helpful now. Looking longer term though I feel like 4* champs are going to be so helpful with LOL and act 5 chap 3. Hence the dilemma... I almost have enough skill to rank 3my 5* Elektra so at should have at least on 5* higher up soon.