**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Solve the Mystery and Save The Contest this September!

Comments

• 318Chubz318Chubz Posts: 121 ★★
    6* DEBUT:

Hyperion
    Ghost Rider
    Iceman
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★

That's a 25% t5cc selector in the special quest? Damn.

Cavs have literally no right to complain about t5cc anymore after SOP, act 7 and this.

You know the rules and so do I
    As long as the t5cc doesn't apparate into their inventory then it remains RNG locked.
  • Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★
    HER NAME. IS. KATE.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

What was wrong with the old way of doing side quests, in which you entered quests, won fights, and got rewards without having to jump through so many hoops?

People complained how boring it was. Now we have 2 consecutive months with objectives instead and people are complaining it’s worse. I get that I’m in the minority in liking objectives much more, but some people are just never happy unless they’re unhappy 🤷‍♂️
    I tend to agree. I like both, to be honest. It's nice to do Objectives and have something to hunt for now and then. More stimulating than just button-mashing.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Ken1378 said:

Is it just me, or are the rewards for September pretty weak?

That's cuz October rewards are OP.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Ken1378 said:

2 part event! Out with the weak In with the strong 🤣
  • Ken1378Ken1378 Posts: 279 ★★★

Ken1378 said:

So OP to make up for September?

If you go for all 6-star shards in October, this is what I’m seeing for 2 months combined:
    1. 26,500 6-star shards (very solid, but nothing outrageous)
    2. 226 random 5-star sig stones (good I guess, but I don’t really care about these anymore)
    3. 25% T5CC selector (nice to have the choice, but I think we’ve been getting 20% random T5CC each month for a few months prior?)
    4. 25% T5B (crazy low even for just one month)
    5. 2 T2A (not great)
    6. 10k 5-star shards and 5 Cavalier crystals (nothing much at all considering it’s over 2 months)

Maybe I’m missing something? More Marauder Mystery shards somewhere? Or maybe I just don’t value the 5-star sig stones enough.
  • TeddersTedders Posts: 128 ★★
    Marauder Mystery shards are only in a calendar? or am i missing something...that means only 4 tries at 6 star Hyperion
  • DevilmayCry3DevilmayCry3 Posts: 34
    Tedders said:

Marauder Mystery shards are only in a calendar? or am i missing something...that means only 4 tries at 6 star Hyperion

There is only 6 chances to try and also that month will have 4k and 6k shards from daily deals so more than 6 will be there for p2w for f2p there will be 6 chances
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    Ken1378 said:

Ken1378 said:

So OP to make up for September?

If you go for all 6-star shards in October, this is what I’m seeing for 2 months combined:
    1. 26,500 6-star shards (very solid, but nothing outrageous)
    2. 226 random 5-star sig stones (good I guess, but I don’t really care about these anymore)
    3. 25% T5CC selector (nice to have the choice, but I think we’ve been getting 20% random T5CC each month for a few months prior?)
    4. 25% T5B (crazy low even for just one month)
    5. 2 T2A (not great)
    6. 10k 5-star shards and 5 Cavalier crystals (nothing much at all considering it’s over 2 months)

Maybe I’m missing something? More Marauder Mystery shards somewhere? Or maybe I just don’t value the 5-star sig stones enough.

1.)The shards will be great for those going for the next featured 6-star crystal.
    2.) Sig stones yeah they're kinda meh for endgame TB players.
    3.)yeah 20% is about right I think, put that on top of the 10% nexus t5cc you get from CAV EQ that's 35% you could target one class(although nexus isn't a guarantee, but it's still really good)
    4.)very low, could've been two formed ones at least
    5.)yeah we could just skip the t2a.
    6.)same thing with 5-star sig stones, they're meh I don't really care for it
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 792 ★★★★
    Raganator said:

With the exception of the Hyp release, next month is looking slow based on the patch notes. Real slow. Probably expected given the end of SOP, but man, what a time to be light on content.

If there were a sidequest with the ongoing bugs, I bet you wouldn't be happy with that either
  • Light7Light7 Posts: 203
    But how many total crystal we will gonna get? ( That yellow cav crystals)
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    with the whole 'complete one week's objectives to unlock next week's', is that separate across the variations? Like does completing the Cavalier Week 1 Objectives unlock only the Cavalier Week 2 Objectives? or does it unlock the Week 2 Objectives for ALL the variations?

I'm nervously excited for this event; as long as you handle them well the next times they come around, I think I could quite enjoy getting a pretty payout at the end of a 2-month event.
  • Kabiraz77Kabiraz77 Posts: 77
    My dream came true 6 star Hyperion......lets go.......but please fix parry bug.
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Wait, since this a 2 month event, does that mean we don’t get any champs in October?

Wait, since this a 2 month event, does that mean we don’t get any champs in October?

The side event is independant of the new champs. Kitty Pride and Nimrod are still coming in September, and we'll still get two more champs in October.
    Lore-wise, you could just explain it as looking at a story that takes more than a single month to look into. They've done it with the X-Men (terregenesis or whatever it was), they sorta did it with the Fantastic 4 and Silver Surfer. It's just this is also reflected this time in the 2-month-long Side Event as well (or maybe instead, I don't know what's coming in October any more than anyone else in the community)

Please don't let the objectives be like this month's objectives. They were awful. Extremely tedious.

I was personally fine with the event being mostly through Solo Objectives and Events, but yeah the specific Solo Objectives they gave us were pretty tedious, not gonna argue with you there.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Qfury said:

Really disappointed tbh at it being all solo objectives again. I honestly didn't do half of them this month because it's honestly just too much effort.

Dueling 2/3/4*s or using diff class champs to clear quests that you’d already clear = too much effort compared to running 10 fights 28x a month? What…!?