**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dexterity Issue and the SOP GM Fight

2»

Comments

• TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I had the issue the entire time but I just pushed through it and finished since I had a boatload of units.
  • Dawnbringer_1Dawnbringer_1 Posts: 262 ★★
    YEETguy said:

I’m having the same dexterity issue, primarily on the sp1 initial beam. The grandmasters AI also seems notably different from 6.4. He is much less likely to throw specials and much more aggressive with normal attacks, which results in the player being cornered. Get right on fixing it kabam!

Yeah AI for this fight is trash, I’m always in corner in 30% phase, that or he at sp2 - sp3, game done lost a lot of its fun to me and is just annoying, like that task you never want to do.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I just did it with She-Hulk and @Crcrcrc is right, you have to dex when he moves his hands, not when the beam shows up
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

I just did it with She-Hulk and @ Crcrcrc is right, you have to dex when he moves his hands, not when the beam shows up

Thank you! I’ve had no issues at all and I was so confused as to why everyone was saying it was super bugged
  • LordabckLordabck Posts: 297 ★★★

Variant 5, I am not able to dex and sometimes it doesn’t parry. Tried many times and ended up using many revives. Sad part us that is that i had quite eventually. I almost threw my phone out of frustration. This problem is effecting us mentally. Can’t tolerate it anymore, I ll stop playing all the major content. As the season is about to end i ll stop playing mcoc. Game is really messed up.
  • CentrifugeCentrifuge Posts: 109
    Dexing as soon as his hands moved worked great. Dex window is still way off, but it’s at least doable now.
  • AbarttoirAbarttoir Posts: 38
    The Grandmaster’s Sp1 is nearly impossible to evade. Today I took the “easy path” that only allows 3 blunders. Now after 71 revives 40% with healing some extra, I’m stuck at 20% health and out of everything. This is so incredibly frustrating. Normally, Iron Man’s Sp1 I’ll evade 99 out of 100 times with no problem. With this **** it’s 1 out of a 100 times. I’m even seeing “Dexterity” pop up, get hit, he reaches Sp3 and KO. Not even sure I’ll get enough new units to finish this pile of poop.
  • OwrnsOwrns Posts: 31
    Dear kabam it's alright u giving us aw comp . But are u gonna comp us for all dex /parry issues in normal game play.?
  • Da2Vero33ManDa2Vero33Man Posts: 156
    Not sure about everyone else but I burned through those AW compensation items in just the first war. The dex becomes a parry 50% of the time and so my rate of getting hit increases as I try to compensate. AW is much less enjoyable now.