**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Up up down down SQ

SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★

…..what? Was anyone else not expecting that?

Comments

• Leonjr8719Leonjr8719 Posts: 146
    Awwwwwww BATTLE RELM!
  • Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Posts: 459 ★★★
    Prof-x is mvp for spidey boss
    Torch for iceman
    &
    Cgr for human torch
  • BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,338 ★★★★
    Wish I had CGR for that Human Torch fight...
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Suis/Odin/Wasp/Antman/Hood/Ghost did it in like sub 4 min
  • DrauglinDrauglin Posts: 180 ★★
    CGR, HT and Moleman, eazy peazy.
  • SamMarquezSamMarquez Posts: 213
    Used void for torch,ghost for iceman,spiderman was a pain but got him down with fury with more than 4 charges.
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★
    What is this ? Is this going to get regularly refreshed ? It was quite easy for something that has over 29!days to complete
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    CGR - HT - NF ...... got a mysterio dupe not too shabby,....
  • IgnobleIgnoble Posts: 79
    I just burned through it with Kingpin - with the Hood Synergy I got so much rage stacks and resisted his burn so much, I highly recommend
  • Dfour24Dfour24 Posts: 68
    Why would spiderman be able to evade during my falcons lock-on phase? Is happened constantly and right from the beginning of the fight.
  • SmallTimeANTSmallTimeANT Posts: 216
    Drauglin said:

CGR, HT and Moleman, eazy peazy.

Ha! Literally used the same three. Perfect for each fight.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Dfour24 said:

Why would spiderman be able to evade during my falcons lock-on phase? Is happened constantly and right from the beginning of the fight.

I believe one of his nodes increases his evade chance, and I also believe Lock On reduces by 100% (which I think is assessed on his base ability). So, if his evade is increased, that puts it over the 100% rate of reduction since it is beyond his base ability. Thus he still has a chance to evade Falcon. I had the same experience. Venom was the better choice.
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★

Dfour24 said:

I believe one of his nodes increases his evade chance, and I also believe Lock On reduces by 100% (which I think is assessed on his base ability). So, if his evade is increased, that puts it over the 100% rate of reduction since it is beyond his base ability. Thus he still has a chance to evade Falcon. I had the same experience. Venom was the better choice.
    Yeah, this is the case

Which is pretty annoying, but I guess the 100% DAAR wasn't intended as a true Evade counter.
  • Bsweezy0821Bsweezy0821 Posts: 213 ★★
    Main guys I used were iceman, torch, fury, and Hyperion. For some stupid reason, I forgot I had cgr for torch, would’ve made my life a tad bit easier.
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    Void 1st, Silver Surfer 2nd, and surprisingly enough, I Doomed Spidey! Parry, medium, heavy, repeat. Then Sp2 him.

Easiest 5* crystal I’ve ever got in this game.
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    Used Torch, Warlock and Holy Moley. Fun And Easy
  • GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 471 ★★★
    Colossus for the first 2 fights and Falcon for Spidey.
    (Warlock is a great option for Iceman as well)
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★

Void 1st, Silver Surfer 2nd, and surprisingly enough, I Doomed Spidey! Parry, medium, heavy, repeat. Then Sp2 him.

I used Doom for the final fight too, same rotation. Long fight but not difficult. Then one of my alliance mates reminded me of Venom. D'OH!!
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    Wubbie075 said:

I used Doom for the final fight too, same rotation. Long fight but not difficult. Then one of my alliance mates reminded me of Venom. D'OH!!
    My Venom was in AQ so it wouldn’t let me. Was easy with Doom tbh.
  • Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 501 ★★★
    Went in blind with r3 apoc, aa, Clair, fury, and someone else…forgot already. Apoc took first 2 fights and aa did Spider-Man in 4 heavies
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Pretty nice quick run for 5*, one colossus is good enough for entire path.