**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Whos your favorite champ this year?

Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
dakc9w37tyrt.jpg

Can Kabam explain how we went a full year without a Science class?

Comments

• Titan_A97Titan_A97 Posts: 179
    Agreed.

By far Science is the most neglected class in the game. If I recall correctly the last Science champ introduced was Quake(?)

Not saying that the Science class is bad but there's really no outstanding champs to rely on (CA, CAWW2, Spiderman, Electro, Hulk are good but they don't really feel like they have any unique or defining abilities to them).
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    Titan_A97 wrote: »
    Agreed.

By far Science is the most neglected class in the game. If I recall correctly the last Science champ introduced was Quake(?)

Not saying that the Science class is bad but there's really no outstanding champs to rely on (CA, CAWW2, Spiderman, Electro, Hulk are good but they don't really feel like they have any unique or defining abilities to them).

The problem is lots are maxed on science resources due to this so we cant open t4c crystals. Goblin n Doc shouldve been science.
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    Coincidentally Green Goblin is also my favorite champ released this year. Runner up is easily Mephisto for the awesome animations.

Honorable mention for Psylocke because she's really overlooked, but an awesome champ to play.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    edited November 2017
    Psylocke and dormammu. Psylocke has a really smooth moveset and cool special animations and I love how she has a variety of effective playstyles. It’s cool that she can switch things up so much and take a different approach to each champ she faces. She took some getting used to but I can’t wait to get my next mutant t4cc and make her my 2nd r5 mutant, especially since she’s the only champ I ever grinded arena for lol.

Until I got dormammu I really lacked power control. Was waiting on magik for ages but I think I’d actually rate him above her. His power lock is guaranteed, he drains more power and has 2 immunities. Great utility and fun to play, detonating soul bonds is a cool way to do some decent damage that he otherwise lacks.
  • SweatlipSweatlip Posts: 163
    Blade and sparky hands down
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    I'd say Medusa. I just love the concept. I'm a big fan of Sindel in MK, and she reminds me of her.
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Stark Spidey!
  • StavelotXoteStavelotXote Posts: 231
    Angela
  • HQ101HQ101 Posts: 422 ★★
    Archangel. His Neurotoxin is a game changer.
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    Dormammu - Double immunity and power control

Angela - Hits like a truck!
  • Of the ones I have, it's a tossup between Psylocke and Angela. Psylocke (awakened) is my most ranked up champ at the moment plus she was my first 4* but I think I have a better victory rate against more powerful opponents with Angela (also awakened). Fights using her usually don't last long and I'm far from being what can be considered "good" at this game.
  • KihlgastKihlgast Posts: 111
    Stark spidey. Without a doubt the most fun champ i have had for a very long time
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I've only got a 3* stark that I pulled yesterday so I don't know what he plays like.
    My favourite champ, and probably my favourite Marvel character is Yondu.

He was brilliant in GotG 2 and Kabam did a good job with him in game IMO
  • buggysitehaveaccontbuggysitehaveaccont Posts: 158
    edited November 2017
    love Medusa...the perma bleed is little weak..wish it did double of what it does..but she makes fighting armor easy..very easy

oh yea green goblin is my favorite overall..the champ that should have come into the game right after spidey!!!! finally came and his special 2...whoop whoop...
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    starky, iceman,kingpin and blade
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    I didn't notice they went a all whole year without a single science
  • Hood, Iceman.
  • Pry22Pry22 Posts: 136
    Gwenpool
  • AppieAppie Posts: 99
    angela by far
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    Green Goblin, Ghost Rider, Doc Oc, and Kingpin.
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    Blade
  • It was gwenpool until I got my hands on Medusa, poison immune, cool fighting style and that armour shatter is awesome. If you also have black bolt and Karnak she becomes even better. I also love how she tears through any robotic champ
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    It's weird everyone isn't saying Iceman.

In my case I'm biased for Gwenpool but Medusa, AA and Starky are cool too and I enjoy them.
    I don't have Blade but he look awesome on the paper. Same for Iceman and Mephisto. Sad I don't have them.
  • TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    Stark Spidey! Who else.
  • I would ay Archangel, Iceman and Stark spidey are the best for me
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Draco2199 wrote: »
    dakc9w37tyrt.jpg

Well,Um... We might get a science in December,But yeah,Science,Is THE most neglected class,They could've made GG or Dr.Ock science...But,Nope.
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Draco2199 wrote: »
    dakc9w37tyrt.jpg

Well,Um... We might get a science in December,But yeah,Science,Is THE most neglected class,They could've made GG or Dr.Ock science...But,Nope.

But,Anyway,I go with Blade or Thor (Ragnarok)
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 743 ★★★★
    GP and iceman are both amazing as 5*, but prefer Goblin.. he has awesome utility and make great profile avatar