**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Glaive is a villian bug

ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
Discovered this glaive being a villian in incursions today. Villainy node and I finished fight with sp2. I tested it in act 7.4.5 Villainy path

Handy I guess if you haven’t done it. Here is my sp2 on vp

Comments

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    If you read the node carefully, it doesn't state that non-villains don't gain power. Has always been this way.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    The node reads “heroes do not gain power” but Corvus is my hero. Bugged!
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    xNig said:

If you read the node carefully, it doesn't state that non-villains don't gain power. Has always been this way.

Makes sense but that means the bug is on my mascre who is neither hero nor villian doesn't gain power .
    Side note I also discovered fury boost triggers for everyone.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,981 ★★★★★

xNig said:

Makes sense but that means the bug is on my mascre who is neither hero nor villian doesn't gain power .

Mines working.

xNig said:

Mines working.
    Weird mine wasn't. Got no e to redo it. Ultimately it is a nothing bug as you need a villian for that lane more of a curiosity bug. I did that lane a while ago just went there as only place I know that that node is easy to get to. I'll try it again later after I get e up after doing the gold realms.