Dexterity Issue and the SOP GM Fight

2»

Comments

• LordabckLordabck Member Posts: 297 ★★★

Variant 5, I am not able to dex and sometimes it doesn’t parry. Tried many times and ended up using many revives. Sad part us that is that i had quite eventually. I almost threw my phone out of frustration. This problem is effecting us mentally. Can’t tolerate it anymore, I ll stop playing all the major content. As the season is about to end i ll stop playing mcoc. Game is really messed up.
  • CentrifugeCentrifuge Member Posts: 114
    Dexing as soon as his hands moved worked great. Dex window is still way off, but it’s at least doable now.
  • AbarttoirAbarttoir Member Posts: 39
    The Grandmaster’s Sp1 is nearly impossible to evade. Today I took the “easy path” that only allows 3 blunders. Now after 71 revives 40% with healing some extra, I’m stuck at 20% health and out of everything. This is so incredibly frustrating. Normally, Iron Man’s Sp1 I’ll evade 99 out of 100 times with no problem. With this **** it’s 1 out of a 100 times. I’m even seeing “Dexterity” pop up, get hit, he reaches Sp3 and KO. Not even sure I’ll get enough new units to finish this pile of poop.
  • OwrnsOwrns Member Posts: 33
    Dear kabam it's alright u giving us aw comp . But are u gonna comp us for all dex /parry issues in normal game play.?
  • Da2Vero33ManDa2Vero33Man Member Posts: 160
    Not sure about everyone else but I burned through those AW compensation items in just the first war. The dex becomes a parry 50% of the time and so my rate of getting hit increases as I try to compensate. AW is much less enjoyable now.