**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which champ should I rank 5 for 6.3 and 6.4 help

StarlordisWickedStarlordisWicked Posts: 295
edited August 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I have enough resources to take any 5-star champ to rank 5 or any 6-star to rank 2. I intend to eventually max out all of these in this poll. But my immediate plan is to use the units and potions I’ve been horsing to complete 6.3 and 6.4 (and maybe 7.1). I’m wondering if any of these champions in question might be particularly useful in those story modes. Thanks in advance.

This has been a lucky month. Rolled CGR and CAIW 3 weeks ago, Duped Aegon 2 weeks ago and then rolled HT and CM today thanks to the events/calendar. So I have a few to rank up at once and need to prioritize. Aegon is so low in sigs still I’m on the fence if it’s time to rank him up yet.

Which champ should I rank 5 for 6.3 and 6.4 help 28 votes

Human Torch (Sig 20)
32%
JuggerNotEtjamaThoye3Phillip14233ŘïdđhįmThanks_D19Paul4Light7groundedmaster20005 9 votes
Captain America IW (Sig 200)
32%
ccrider474walkerdogIronGladiator220casual0GhostGeoYodabolt21SirGamesBondOrthoCresolFishWhistle 9 votes
Captain Marvel Movie (unawakened)
0%
Cosmic Ghost Rider (unawakened)
14%
JadedHoitadoShannokUNBEARABLE_STARK 4 votes
Professor X (unawakened)
7%
GHOST_AIScrubhan 2 votes
Six-Star Aegon (Sig 26)
7%
DrZolaLpoo 2 votes
Domino (unawakened)
0%
Guillotine 2099 (sig 40)
3%
BuggyDClown 1 vote
Other one I've missed
3%
Rahultripathi 1 vote
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Paul4Paul4 Posts: 24
    Human Torch (Sig 20)
    definitely torch. he’s great for many act 6 bosses.
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Six-Star Aegon (Sig 26)
    I said Aegon just for 6.3.6 CAIW
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Six-Star Aegon (Sig 26)
    walkerdog said:

CAIW. at r5 sig 200 he can do a lot of the lane work and is still relevant for bosses. Aegon for CAIW is incorrect imo @lpoo bc he has ghost and NF. I like the torch suggestion too and honestly I'd do him after CAIW unless there's a specific need that he doesn't meet. If you're already set for lanes with how u play ghost/colossus/bwcv/hype, then I'd say HT first even.

Fair. Still don’t have ghost, and I was able to get the CAIW solo with Aegon because of his high crit rate.
  • IcePickIcePick Posts: 212
    Why no love for captain marvel? I would have thought if teamed with NF it would be a lethal combo for chapter 6 as it is for questing. Just not as good of an option?
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    IcePick said:

Why no love for captain marvel? I would have thought if teamed with NF it would be a lethal combo for chapter 6 as it is for questing. Just not as good of an option?

Unawakened is a bit more work as you can't just go all crazy not worrying where their sp meter is. That indestructible may not seem much but it really is.
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    Capiw is fantastic for that adaptiod fight. Great lane clearer and can do serious leg work on most of the bosses.

All of your champs mentioned are worthy