**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

thoughts on ultron buff?

i personally find it to be just ok, nothing too crazy.

Comments

• Bombur211Bombur211 Posts: 11
    edited May 2021
    i'm pretty satisfied tho, it's not too bad either

• DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
    Nothing wow to be happy about. But atleast better than pre buff.

But in all honesty will prefer to use my G2099 and Warlock for its utilities more than Ultron
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 807 ★★★

Well he is nothing amazing he may be good for uncollected champs but for cav or up no

I'm cav and I'll use him....not regularly but he's at least useable especially on immunity paths/hazard etc
  • Just you wait, there'll be those couple of guys who go "uhm akcshthualy Ultron had awesome Synergies and they nerfed it and now my Ultron is useless take him back to when he was still useless but had a friend group to support him."

We will see
  • BlumladenBlumladen Posts: 21
    edited June 2021
    I think he will be now useful,his buff is kind of underated,if you play him well he gives almost God tier damage and always pair it with all those utilities especially the double regen and evade and don't forget the triple immunity(bleed,poison,slow)
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,903 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    I just wish the damage boost phase lasted like 3-5 more seconds lol
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Wordunken said:

want to rank up mine but ı wish he doesnt rely on oppenent to not have bleed immunity.

He applies degen on immune mutant champs
  • StfckrStfckr Posts: 36
    I think he went from ok to really good without HB synergy. With it he is absurd. Those saying otherwise haven’t played him enough imho. He can crush lanes in cav eq (not tech buffed lanes) and has really great utility. Can he g2099/aegon endgame? No, but not many can. Fantastic buff.
  • raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 509 ★★★
    Idk why people are getting crazy over it but he's immune to bleed and poison, that's okay. He can regen good when needed. Armour up at will (almost). Damage? We all have seen better. Evade? Doesn't make a difference if he couldn't. Bleed is good and that temporary SP2 damage is good after applying bleed. That's it. There's nothing more. We have better champs with armour up buffs, can deal better damage, and jabe immunities. That's the most he can do. He's good but plz don't make him another overrated champ by talking a lot about it. Let him be himself.
  • StfckrStfckr Posts: 36

Stfckr said:

I think he went from ok to really good without HB synergy. With it he is absurd. Those saying otherwise haven’t played him enough imho. He can crush lanes in cav eq (not tech buffed lanes) and has really great utility. Can he g2099/aegon endgame? No, but not many can. Fantastic buff.

Why are you reviving these Threads @Stfckr ? Congrats on your new Ultron, but there are less annoying ways ti announce it. Even a brag post would be better than what you're doing.
    He just NEEDED to necro two threads as an celebration of his Ultron
    You saw my other thread I “necrod”? Neat life.