Summoners, we recently encountered an issue with the Alliance Quest Setup Phase Starting Timer that may cause the Setup Phase Starting Timer to display erroneous information, though we are working on a fix for it as quickly as possible. Additionally, if the Setup Phase does not let you plan your days in advance, you will be able to once the Event officially begins on the Alliance Quest Start date.

For clarity, the next Alliance Quest Enlistment Phase will begin on December 5 at 20:00 UTC, regardless of what the in-game timers display.

The next Alliance Quest Start will be on December 6 at 20:00 UTC. This is when Summoners should be able to enter each Map.

Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to resolve this issue.

I Swear my Nephew has the Midas Touch

HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,273 ★★★★★
He has gotten me 5* IHulk and 5* Void

And then I bought the Piggy Bank and he got me 5* Miles Dupe (getting buffed so yay) and then a 6* Mister Fantastic

My luck has been Insane Lately

Comments

• BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 1,042 ★★★★
    Hoitado said:

And then I bought the Piggy Bank and he got me 5* Miles Dupe (getting buffed so yay) and then a 6* Mister Fantastic

Me on my way to your home
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,639 ★★★★
    edited August 28
    Hoitado said:

Mr F isn't that great unawakened I'm pretty sure
    But nice luck
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,273 ★★★★★

Hoitado said:

Mr F isn't that great unawakened I'm pretty sure
    But nice luck

It’s One More 6* That I didn’t have