**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Marvel Universe Request Your HELP for dying fellow MCOC player

I'm posting this to some how, with your help, gets this message to the Leadership at Kabam. If any of you know how we can spread the word like wild fire, I would really appreciate it. Basically, we found out a fellow player in our alliance is truly dying in the next few days, as stated by his doctor. His liver is giving out on him and it's too late for any liver transplant options. He's been playing this game for about 3 years and one of his wish is to get some decent champs and units to make at least one run at labyrinth of legends. So for those who thinks this is a joke, please don't comment and move on. For others, please help forward this request to Kabam somehow to help our fellow MCOC player. His in game name is Kevo042431.

Comments

• shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited November 2017
    Sorry to hear the news, my sincere condolences. I hope there is little to no suffering in his remaining days and I hope his wish of getting some decent champs can be heard and granted. All the best wishes to him.

It seems that Kabam has the way to give out temporary "preview" champs to some players sign up for the beta program. If not mistaken, Kabam can give out selected champs (perhaps with a specific rank and level and sig-level as well), but only for a limited time, upon the expiration the champs will be taken back or disappear from the roaster.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    edited November 2017
    Ugh..thats absolutely horrible to hear. Prayers for him and his family. Hope he gets a last run.
  • kraioszerokraioszero Posts: 148
    Geee..awful news... have you tried at kabam's official twitter?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    Don't get me wrong, I don't think that's a joke ... But that "wish" can't be simply asked like that ...
    Anyway this is the forum and nothing will be done here. Try your luck contacting a moderator directly or something
  • Barry_Allen007Barry_Allen007 Posts: 147
    Who flagged this? @Ad0ra_ and @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Pertinax someone see this.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    While I think it is a great idea it would probably get better traction if your friend went through like the Make a Wish foundation. MY sincere condolences either way though.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,539 ★★★★★
    Hearty condolences to your friend and his family. As for Make-A-Wish, I have personal experience with that organization and it supports children, not grown-ups. It also is a fairly long process that, regrettably, might not work for your friend. I would go directly to a moderator or Marvel and try to make quick contact to get it moving sooner rather than later.

Dr. Zola
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Kabam will have my respect if they give something out to this guy, it may seem like a small thing, i mean its a game. But ot should be great to see everyone rallying to give this man some joy on his final days
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    Don't get me wrong, I don't think that's a joke ... But that "wish" can't be simply asked like that ...
    Anyway this is the forum and nothing will be done here. Try your luck contacting a moderator directly or something

Do you really always have to speak like this?
    Not every time you point the obvious
    Captain obvious
    Besides he's already trying his luck here to get a mod to acknowledge the post

To OP sorry about your friend and please pass my sincere condolence
  • Thanks guys for all your kind words and advice. This was all last minutes news to us in the alliance as well. I think the make a wish foundation request is a process, and probably wouldn't be able to grant a request in such a short notice. I don't have twitter, hence asking for you guys to help. I'd submitted a request via kabam email already and hopefully that makes it's way up the chain. Again, thank you all.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    Jh_Dez wrote: »
    eXtripa69 wrote: »

Do you really always have to speak like this?
    Not every time you point the obvious
    Captain obvious
    Besides he's already trying his luck here to get a mod to acknowledge the post

To OP sorry about your friend and please pass my sincere condolence

No, I'm just saying not to have any hope for this to happen.
  • Hey OP,

We're really very sorry to hear that, and thank you for making this effort for your fellow summoner! I see that you've reached out to our support team, and they've given you some advice on this. Please follow those instructions, and send my best wishes to Kev.
This discussion has been closed.