**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

SOP Grandmaster - How much do you heal after each revive?

PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
edited August 2021 in General Discussion
After using a level 1 revive, Do you heal all the way to add room for error and minimize revive usage or do you only heal to a certain amount to save potions?

Comments

• Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★
    I just use a 40% revive. But that’s usually because I have no potions
  • WillieBWillieB Posts: 150 ★★
    edited August 2021
    None, just used 40% revives. If I was using 20% revives if I had pots I would heal up to 40-50%. I found that his basic attacks rarely killed me, it was sp3 after blunders or him refusing to throw specials. I had a bad habit of going for a challenge when it was 50/50 that it would push him to sp3. I’d advise you to figure out what KO’s you the most, if he is chipping away at you over the fight heal up more, if not heal up less.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Just the 20% or 40% revives. Ain’t got the units for potions
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Ah I guess I should’ve rephrased the question, I meant if you had farmed potions from RoL or already had a stash for them.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    After using a 20% revive depending where gm was in the phases or health I might heal up.

If I ko in phase 1 I wouldn’t heal up. It’s pretty straightforward. Phase 2 at the start definitely heal up because one good run can take him to phase 3. While in phase 3 I’ll heal up, might take more block damage during the reverse control time then I would like. Phase 4 no healing.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

After using a 20% revive depending where gm was in the phases or health I might heal up.

If I ko in phase 1 I wouldn’t heal up. It’s pretty straightforward. Phase 2 at the start definitely heal up because one good run can take him to phase 3. While in phase 3 I’ll heal up, might take more block damage during the reverse control time then I would like. Phase 4 no healing.

Yeah thats a good point to heal for 3rd phase since it would probably help a lot as a cushion for the dreaded reverse controls