**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What happens to us…SOP

J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 864 ★★★★
What will happen to those of us that can’t complete SOP final quest, I mean 100% due to all these game issues? Are we going to get an extension, maybe an additional 2 weeks hopefully by then these issues, dex especially (in my case) would have been fixed. Cos I can’t dex the GM’s sp1 for someone that have 100% Act 6.4.6, in fact all of the Acts and Variants are 100%. If Kabam, you can extend the final SOP, pls do especially if you are optimistic about getting dex/parry fixed next patch.

What I’m considering doing now is running the link node where the GM sp1 isn’t unblockable with all the classes, Idk

Or maybe just don’t do the quest at all, cos it’s insane and stupidity to grind or buy units for this rewards all because Kabam either failed to make the game work as intended for all of us or maybe this was their plan all along. Another option is to just quit this game and not have to worry about any of this cos sometimes I feel like these bugs are going to be our new norm.

Has the timing of this GM changed or what? Those that have completed this final quest, how have you been doing it? My skills aren’t bad, I can beat this dude but it feels like playing a football or soccer game with the referee on the opposing team’s side.

Comments

• PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    Bugmat78 said:

@J0eySn0w - the way to dex this GM is to swipe back as soon as he swings back his arms... the way things work now by the time the beam comes you'd have dexed it. Sort of the opposite to dexing Doom's sp1 (where you wait for the swing forward of his arms). Don't wait for him to swing down, but do your dex when he's swinging them backwards.

I’ll test that, I saw some people saying the reason people were getting hit by it was cause they were dexing it too early actually
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 896 ★★★
    edited August 2021
    Are You sure that Dex is bugged? I just finished one path of SOPF one hour ago and I didn’t have any problem on dodging GM sp1.
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★

Are You sure that Dex is bugged? I just finished one path of SOPF one hour ago and I didn’t have any problem on dodging GM sp1.

Good for you. Honestly.
    But I wish players would learn that your game experience is not everyone's experience.

I own an Android device and an iOS device. The gameplay issues are vastly different on each one.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★

Good for you. Honestly.
    But I wish players would learn that your game experience is not everyone's experience.

I own an Android device and an iOS device. The gameplay issues are vastly different on each one.
    They will never learn as all they care about is if it affects them or not. Meanwhile if it was a different issue that only affected them, they’d complain as well about it
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    The first time when it came out (bugged) i completed it and had no problems , i did all 6 paths within like 9 days , and 1 day I dexed it perfectly , the next path it wouldnt work and the next it would work again and my last 3 paths it worked 100% of the time

I think it can be champ recovery involved since some have a little longer recovery than others from mediums or lights. Just saying it wasnt consistent but it was there
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    I did 2 paths on my android phone and the other 4 paths on my ipad and never missed a sp1 dex from GM in those - I think you're just out of practice.
  • slayer6slayer6 Posts: 377 ★★
    100% summer of pain week 10 sucked but got it done, def not easy with issues going on waiting for rewards now
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    @GOTG has maybe the most consistently bad takes.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★
    I don't face any Dex parry bug, maybe little bit, it may have been on my end.
    But Im 200% sure that people are getting effected by it. My Alliance chat is good enough to prove it. The amount of videos shared by super skilled people on this issue is literally countless.
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 864 ★★★★
    Gmonkey said:

I will get the dexterity word pop up and still get hit. For the sp1

Good to know I'm not losing my mind. I have 2 recorded videos that I kept replaying, saw the same thing. Dex as a result of baiting his specials registers but for his special the screen read dex but still got clipped. I will try again tomorrow to see how it goes, maybe Kabam restarted the computer :neutral: