**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ws vs iceman

So I'm playing the easy path of beginner getting hit so I can trigger my sp2 for max points. Wasn't paying attention and the bars reached sp3 so I triggered it and it took maybe 1/18th of health off of iceman . Now this is my 5 star r3 duped ws against the ai and it's 1 star unduped iceman. Am I missing how awesome a 1 star iceman truly is???
:s

Comments

• Delta_14Delta_14 Posts: 64
    When Iceman has Ice Armor active, he cannot lose more than 5% of his max health from a single hit (a sp3 counts as 1 hit).
  • GaseousClayGaseousClay Posts: 137
    Ah ok, thought his ice armor was on 2 different timers . So yea just ran him again saw ice armor didn't go off until he was hit
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    1* iceman? He’s never been available as a 1*
  • A prevailing and so common symptom of commentors doing selective text reading. READ the entire text before jumping wildly and commenting unnecessarily.
    @Deadbyrd9
    edited November 2017
    Lol. I read that wrong
    @Threedeadkings I believe I never mentioned him having a 1* even though I did read that wrong. You also didn’t read a post properly since it could have just been a statement that 1* iceman aren’t available. I didn’t accuse him of having a 1* iceman