**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How are all finding the game and compensations at the moment

Comments

• CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 532 ★★★

Main problem I'm having is connection issues. As much as I'd like to blame my ISP, it's not on their end for once.

Yup, this. AQ docks you 50% for a fight you don't even get to do. Grinding out the Legends arena when it dumps you out just adds to the frustration.
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    I have my own problems with the game. It's the connection issue and often it suddenly shuts down after 1 hours or so. So I have to be very careful with AW and AQ fights, and I think it's the common problem. But not the parry and dex issues. I think there are some kind of problems before but not now and everyone uses parry and dex as an convenient excuse for their shortcomings.
  • slayer6slayer6 Posts: 377 ★★
    Oh I havnt had that connection issue for awhile, does lag abit in fights but no boot outs, just when starting combo champ will just stand there and pause and then ya screwed lol @GOTG
  • Nix2222Nix2222 Posts: 121 ★★★

They don't, actually. People get tired of investing in a broken product quickly.

I agree. They may see some increased revenue short term but it would be at a major cost long-term. It’s in their best interest to get this resolved and get people happy. People will leave if it’s broken too long and there’s a plethora of mobile games competing.
  • Nix2222Nix2222 Posts: 121 ★★★

Game works perfectly well for me.

Mine worked well before the hot fix. It’s been very hit or miss since then.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    The hot fix has made things worse on my device personally (redmi note 8 pro, android) - things were noticeable but infrequent before the fix, now it's much more frequent - unresponsive inputs at times (which i assume, rightly or wrongly, is what causes the lack of dex, parry commands and combo hits being dropped mid sequence) and more lag (sometimes as long as a while second midfight).
  • AntzRodzAntzRodz Posts: 255 ★★

The problem is these Posts are redundant. We know there are problems. They're working on them as fast as they can. It's not as if they want the game to be bugged.

But.... We ain't going anywhere even after the hotfix...
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Just grinding the shards arena. Almost done with all three
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    edited August 2021
    AntzRodz said:

@Demonzfyre No one asked you if the game is working fine for u or no.. they are plenty of member's facing the issue of the above said... Parry/Dex failing, network errors leading to crashing and combos getting messed midway... If ur game is working fine . Enjoy the game .. other's have their rights to complain about what issues they are facing, don't come all over again defending the game saying it's skills and whatever...
    The argument could be made that these are discussion forum boards not whiny complain forum boards but I can definitely understand the confusion. The title of this thread was how are you finding the game and he stated how his game is functioning. I don't think he is in denial of problems they have officially acknowledged. I feel like theres more to this story.
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    edited August 2021
    I however do still have issues with my gameplay, it seems to rotate where the issue is. Will be rough in AW then jump to AQ with no problems and the next day switch. I gave up doing the cav eq and any act or variant work for now. I have been running auto fight in the classic back issues and the lower level eq to burn energy.
    The arena has been rough. The AI, the lag, the load times, with the input issues makes it less than desirable.
    I've come to terms that I will be missing out on rewards by not playing certain content but I have been a lot less frustrated in return.
    I'm in gold alliance so war isn't that big of a deal to me and there will be other seasons. Not sure how this effects high tier war or the ability to regain the top in next season. I think they could of kept giving us at least the potions for aq and aw as well as maybe an additional regular pot package but comp will be here soon and that will be it. I hope this next month is better.
    Thanks for the input guys, as far as I’m concerned the compensations are useless so far as ya get the tiny compensation your dropping on the bugs and glitches quickly anyway, i just want the game back to the way it was.
    I like the game and it’s enjoyable it’s just draining mentally lately and so much stress, pause aq and aw and stop more hard content after this summer of pain event and concentrate on the issues need repairing to make us enjoy the game again :)
    @Ercarret best response awesome input and hit the nail on the head mate
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    AntzRodz said:

@ Demonzfyre No one asked you if the game is working fine for u or no.. they are plenty of member's facing the issue of the above said... Parry/Dex failing, network errors leading to crashing and combos getting messed midway... If ur game is working fine . Enjoy the game .. other's have their rights to complain about what issues they are facing, don't come all over again defending the game saying it's skills and whatever...
    Bruh he literally said game was perfectly working for him. Everyone has rights to say. The thread is literally asking how people are find the game.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    AntzRodz said:

The problem is these Posts are redundant. We know there are problems. They're working on them as fast as they can. It's not as if they want the game to be bugged.

But.... We ain't going anywhere even after the hotfix...
    And? If Kabam have an update or a fix on the issues, they would probably release it as soon as they can.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    My game works pretty well. Not 100% back but not terrible. No lag issues, though I've never really had lag. Parry isn't perfect but much better than it was.
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    So a week ago it's just me who had enough courage to say that the game was fine and now more people stand up against the gang who blame everything on Kabam even after their own mistakes and hoping for free stuffs. That's right people. That's enough. That's enough parry and dex bs and enough compensation begging.