**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 5 completion tips

This is my 5 and 6 star roaster
Suggest me which champions should I pick for act 5.3 and 5.4 completion

Comments

• dirt13jrdirt13jr Posts: 177 ★★
    try and get torch ranked up,sunspot aswell, colossus will be nice once he is awakened and still probably worth ranking up even unawakened.
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    dirt13jr said:

try and get torch ranked up,sunspot aswell, colossus will be nice once he is awakened and still probably worth ranking up even unawakened.

This honestly. Try to dupe Colossus whenever you can, but for now take up Sunspot and Human Torch up to R5 as soon as you can. After taking them up, you can take up Sparky too if you want to. Also, learn how to play Tigra properly, it’s 100% worth it for her
  • PrincenayarwPrincenayarw Posts: 367 ★★
    Woah nice. But honestly it's possible to do 5.3 and 5.4 with the current roster you have easily. I did it with 4*s, in fact in my opinion, it's overkill so good luck with your run, but champs I would take are colossus, torch, sunspot magneto etc... My MVP was stealthy so even maybe starky isn't a bad shout to rank up.
  • demonslayer5demonslayer5 Posts: 158
    i thing you might need blade or void as a 4 or 5 star for the mephisto boss. torch and sunspot are some good option but the power gain is crazy!
    5.3 and 5.4 are not that bad as you think, for the final quest go for the resistor path . you have a stacked roster!!